Chapter 11: I know her

I'm an asshole for updating late I know Finals bruh FINALS being a college freshmen is total bull but anyway enjoy you little jellos

Luca

From the moment Dani put her doe eyes to work, I knew I was walking on thin ice. I couldn't trust her. Sure the thrill of the moment got to me and the happiness I felt was close to nothing I've ever experienced before. And perhaps it was the longest time I smiled but that was all a facade. As I sat on the bar stool watching the club bounce in all its thrill. I couldn't help the feeling of betrayal slowly killing me as I downed another drink.

She thought she could fool me.
Her words still echoed in my head and it caused more anger to fill me "For loving me, for choosing me...."  Once the initial happiness settled, I remembered just how manipulative Dani can be... And the fact that she changed her mind about me that quick had me doubting her words.

What kind of unrelenting scum am I for the woman I love to think of betraying me?! Fuck she already did betray me. It's like no matter what I do she still going to have a gun pointed at me. I scoffed to myself, did she really think that lowly of me, using her sweet words to fool me.

"Bad day babe" a girl in a tight red dress trailed her finger on my chest. Her fluttering lashes seemed like they were to heavy for her lids. The smeared lipstick suggesting that her mouth has been through more than a man's lips. Disgusting.

 Disgusting

"Fuck. Off" the voice was strong and solid as the girls head was pulled back when an slender hand pulled on her hair, angling her neck at a painful angle. The owner of the hand glaring in a deadly manner, no doubt she is deadly. I didn't expect her to be here. The dress she wore arouse yet angered me. At a place like this, at a time like now and a dress like that was a huge sign screaming. fuck me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?""Why the hell are you here?"

"Why the hell are you here?"

Both in an angered tone we yelled at each other.

"Stalking your ass" Dani yelled pushing the red dressed whore away from us. As the club buzzed with even more energy the loud pumping music did nothing to soothe our angered and partially drunk state.

"You're stalking me now?" I scoffed. Pathetic excuse. "I know your trying to manipulate me Dani before the game gets any worse just fucking stop!" I took a step toward her not expecting her to take a step towards me.

"You thought fucking wrong Luca Clemente. I know my shit. I might be childish but that's just because I never got a chance to be a child. I know you like you know me Luca. My loyalty is to one but I think I made a mistake in choosing you" she snarled turning away and walking into the crowd. I pushed bodies to make a path and catch up to her but the alcohol in my system just can't form a line and I was losing sight of her. Did I really misjudge her? I shook my head and optimized trailing down to the club's exit. I knew where she lived. I'll track her down there. Could I have been wrong in assuming she was playing mind games with me?

Breaking into my girl's house. Totally romantic.

I dialed Lila's number and made my way to the parking garage.

"I fucked up" I mumbled into the phone but Lila's reply caught me off guard

"I knew you would. Look get your head out of your ass. Look at her from a different angle, preferably not the assassin angle! She won't fucking let me in her room and she's crying like crazy. The last time that girl cried was on her father's deathbed and that happened way way back before she even grew tits!" she scolded hanging up without a goodbye, clearly pissed. I punched the steering wheel driving to her house. How could I do this to her?

***

I stopped in front of her house seeing her by the window eyes filled with tears she was accompanied by another silhouette...probably Lila, she must've finally let her in, once she saw my head lights she flipped me off and shut the window. The door opened to reveal a frustrated Lila coming out to the porch which confused me. Well then who was in her room? Probably just a trick of the light especially in my drunken state, I'm not sure if I was seeing things right

"Hurry up! Fix this!" I nodded my head rushing up to her house not knowing what to say. I hesitated by the staircase, what if she doesn't wanna see me? I bet she fucking hates me! Well more than she already had

"Oh and don't lash out on the guy with her" Lila held me by the shoulder but the words that left her lips made my entire body tense.

"What guy?!"