Three Weeks in the Making

It's an Interview!

Name?

Sabreena. Not like the witch though. I was named after the chick flick heh.

Favorite Song at the moment?

At the moment? Like right now. Um, Over the Rainbow?

I'll just put the song I'm listening to right now. Favorite age so far? Why?

Around 7 or 8 because I could be stupid then and get away with it.

What are you looking forward to?

Getting married to you.....

Have you ever been attracted to a male teacher? Like in all those Wattpad stories. If yes, what grade?

I only had one male teacher in my life. I don't understand that attraction between student and teacher. There should be a moral barrier at the least.

What are your feelings towards Fall Out Boy?

Hm been forever since I heard them. Wasn't particularly fond of their music.

Do you know how to swim?

Yes. After failing the swimming test like 4 times because I couldn't do a backstroke. Made my arms tired. 

What do you think is the worst job in the world?

The worst job in the world? Ooh.... A celebrity, by far. Completely wipes out your personality.

I don't think Celebrities have it that bad. Being watched by everyone is part of the job so they should suck it up. What do you love most about yourself?

Most. Uh. Hm. Heh. Hu. Ha. Ahuaheahhohoho... Finding Nemo lol. I'm told that I have the gift of being liked by everybody. We'll just go with that.

What color do you hate most?

Depends on what you associate the color with. I like the color black with clothing, since those are neutrals and they go with everything, but I don't really like it on walls. I tend to stay away from a yellow-green, I've noticed. Except when coloring, because whenever I color there's always someone who has to puke in the book. If you just look, um, hard enough.

I hate yellow! I have black on my walls. What is the funniest conversation you ever had?

I DON'T KNOW; all the conversations I ever have is where the other person is guffawing at whatever I say. Never that happen to me before.

Do you like going to parties?

Depends on the parties. I've never been to a party with people my age. Don't think I'd like it either, I don't do well with that environment. I like wedding parties, because that's when I find the motivation to actually look decent.  

 How many hours do you spend watching tv a week?

Not very much. My mom likes watching all of those murder documentaries, though. There are tons of ways you can kill your family haha.  

Do you think anyone has really vanished without a trace?

I believe there's always something left behind, it's just a matter of finding what that is. If not found, then yes, it's possible.

If you could be the ruler of any country which one would you chose? Why?

Ooh it would be a bad idea to put that kind of power into my hands.... Probably Antarctica, even though that's not a country. But they say that anyone who goes there brings an average of 6 seeds. Which is ruining its environment.

I think I would take Europe to be the ruler of. Yeah, I know, Europe isn't a country, but I'll make it one and rule it! What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?

It's a tossup between accidentally killing plants and doing puzzles.

Do you like bees?

I don't think people realize how scary bees can really get. I know of a person in my town whose 4 dogs were killed by bees attacking them. They're necessary, but I respectfully keep my distance from them.

  What is your favorite Tv channel or network?

I used to like Animal Planet. And then they ruined that too.  

  Do you believe ghosts are real?

Yup.

 Why do you want to get married?

Oooh so you do acknowledge your bride. Because we were meant to be, hun :D  

What is one thing you want to do before you die?

NOT KILL MY FRICKING BASIL PLANTS. But if you want an in-depth answer.... Um, I wouldn't mind having the opportunity to pet a sloth. Just saying.  

What is the last movie you watched?

The last movie? I reserve the right to keep that information DISCLOSED. But I could lie and say it was The Lion King or something.

 What kind of questions would you ask me in an interview?

Hm, curious are we? Well at first I wanted to be all creative and actually try, but now I'm just tempted to turn these questions all back on you. Okay? Okay :D

Do you watch Anime or read Manga? If Yes, which is your favorite?

I'm just kidding about 23 by the way.... And I'm not really into Anime or Manga but I know how much you don't really like Naruto so my favorite is NARUTO!!

 Evil woman, it's true, I hate naruto, but you got to get on that anime. Name your most favorite part of the day.

I'm not a morning person by any means, but I do like around when the sun gets up because where I'm from that's the best time of the day weather-wise. 

What would you like to say to your fans and future readers?

What would I say to my loyal ones? "LOL You guys are idiots for fanning me."