yChapter 15

Chey POV
Location: Cheesecake Factory.

I walked in the door and seen cordell sitting down towards the back. I sighed and headed towards him

This better not be no shit......

I reached the table and cleared my throat he looked up from his phone."Sup baby giirl...have a seat" he smiled at me i rolled my eyes and slid into the booth. I looked at him and took a piece of the bread off the table and took a bite.

Cordell: soo you look good tonight.

Me: thanks...

Cordell: how you been?

Me: good.. and you?

Cordell: ive been aight...

Me: good to hear...so why you wanted me hear?

Cordell: to hang out? Eat some dinner chit chat a little...

Me: ehhh okay...

I took another bite of the bread, i looked down at his watch and his glasses.

Cordell: you still thinking about yesterday?

Me: huh?

Cordell: the kiss??.

Me: maybe...

Cordell: you know you frontin right now...

Me: how?

Cordell: its all over your face...

He chuckled, i swear he was annoying the hell outta me that quick.

Me: lawd..

Cordell: so chey...what you ordering?

Me: still looking at the menu...

Cordell: ohh okay...cool cool...

Couple Minutes Later.....

"Damnnn you still remember that???" I was laughing with cordell and eating some pasta. To be honest it was good to talk to him i always was able to talk to him and say how i feel sucks i took it for granted for so long...

"Yeaaah of course i remember chey that was the same day i stepped to you...point im tryna make is i got love for you deeper than you can imagine and i want us back i miss waking up next you...i miss laughing and chilling with you...and i miss our talks...shit i miss you...point blank period..." he stared at me.

"I...dont know...i mean..." i looked down. "I dont care about all that....fuck all them...we can move away together leave cali just you and me to live our lives..." he kept looking at me.

"Why????" I stared into his eyes. "I quit football chey...ive been tryna find something to do with my life..but that wasnt it...i wanna do something different i dont know what it is but ill figure it out soon...i just want you there with me...i want us together i wanna include you on everything i do....you my girl chey...and i love you...lets just start over fresh and just be happy????" He was looking at me.