Punishment

😼Warning😼

I stared at him for a long time, and it seemed the more I stared the cockier he became. I swallowed, "What?"

He lifted me off the desk, forcing me to stand. Then he spun my around and bent me over the desk.

Now I'm worried.

"Do you know what I'm about to do?" He asked huskily. I shook my head, though I had a pretty good idea.

"I'm going to spank you." Yeah what I thought.

And I couldn't wait.

He pulled my skirt down, and I was practically vibrating with tension.

I just stood there for a minute. Then he took off my panties. And again I just stood there in anticipation.

And then I felt his hand slam against me, making me gasp. I felt like I was vibrating again.

His hand came down again, I couldn't really describes the feeling of being spanked, other than I was turned on.

I heard him take in a deep breath then grunt. "If I knew how much you would enjoy this, I would have done it sooner." He said then brought his hand down again.

"Stop with the torture!" I begged. He brought his hand down again. "Please!" I begged again. I felt his hand grope my ass. Then he inserted two fingers into my vagina, making me yelp in pleasure.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me. I gripped the desk every part of me wanted him inside me.

Pan started to brush my g-spot, making me go even crazier.

Then suddenly he fingers were gone and I was whimpering from the loss.

But then Pan jerked me up, spinning me around so our lips could meet. The feverish kiss rattled through me, all the way to my already wet core. I felt him unclasp my necklace and throw it aside, as I started to fumble with the buttons on his shirt.

This was better than anything me and Henry had ever done, and it hadn't even gotten to the good part yet.

I threw his shirt off and kissed everywhere I could. He pulled my shirt over my head and just ripped my bra right of. Then he attacked my breasts.

Without warning I came. I thought I was melting for a second. When I looked up at Pan, his eyes were jet black.

His lips crashed onto mine and he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around him. I grind against his still clothed erection.

He shuddered but started to walk. His hands helped me with my movements. He was practically running and soon he threw me down onto the bed.

I whimpered at the loss of contact. He stripped out of his pants and before he hand time to clime onto the bed I had his length in me mouth.

A low rumble of a moan came out of his mouth. And he grabbed my hair to bob my head.

He bent down and threw me back on the bed. And without any more preamble, he slammed into me. Without any movement at all I came again.

Pan cried out as I climaxed around him. When I calmed down he started pumping in and out of me.

"Harder! Pan! Harder!" I cried out because I knew that I was close, again.

"Is." Slam. "This." Slam. Slam. "Hard." Slam. "Enough." And both of us came.