Chapter 15

A/N This chapter will have a lot of quick P.O.V changes, I apologize in advance

Scorpius' P.O.V

"Ted!" I yelled running down the stairs to the common room. He was studying at one of the desks. "Ted!" I yelled again. He looked up at my panicked face.

"Scorp, what's wrong?" He asked so I shoved the note in his direction. He scanned the note and his eyes widened.

"I don't want to stay with her while I testify!" I cried. He hugged me and I winced slightly.

"Hey, ask if I could come along." He suggested.

"She'll never take you in, you're Harry's kid."

"Well she doesn't know that, my last name is Lupin!" He said and I bit my lip.

"I'll ask." I nodded. I walked over to the fireplace and called her. I took a deep breath.

"Mom!" I called trying to get her attention.

"Scorpius, you should be studying!" She hissed and I flinched.

"Can my friend Ted come with me and come home; he wants to see the trial."

"Absolutely not. There's nowhere for him to stay."

"But mom-"

"Don't you dare push it Scorpius." She growled and I gulped.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I said and hung up. I walked over to Ted and frowned.

"She said no." I pouted.

"Hey it'll be okay Scorp. You're leaving tomorrow and the trial is the day after so it'll be over soon, you'll be back with your dad."

"I sure hope so." I bit my lip and decided to go pack a few things. I felt my eyes trickling with tears. It'll be over soon.

***

Ted's P.O.V

I said goodbye to Scorpius and wished him luck. Luckily he was leaving on a Friday and was to returned that Monday. I decided to write Harry about the trial.

Dad,

Hope you are doing well. I'm doing alright here in Hogwarts. I was wondering if you could clue me on with what is happening with trial, I am very curious, I love and miss you.

-Ted

I sent it and continued on with my classes. They were rather boring and Professor Slughorn gave us an essay to do over the weekend. I went to lunch and was wrapped in a conversation with one of the other Gryffindors when my owl dropped off a letter.

Ted,

I am glad you're doing well. I wish I could say the same for me. Unfortunetly I cannot tell you anything that is going on with the trial because I do not know. Mr. Draco and I broke up about two weeks ago. I guess I was too busy to tell you, I'm sorry. I love and miss you too.

-Dad

After I read that, my stomach dropped and I was no longer hungry. I ran out of the Great Hall all the way  to the Gryffindor common room and decided to fire call Harry. I saw him through the fireplace at his work. He looked very concentrated, face scrunched up and brows furowed.

"Dad!" I called. He jumped and looked around until his eyes fell on me.

"Ted, what are you doing?" He asked walking over to the fireplace.