'When This Is All Over You Have To Do One Thing For Me. Anything I Say'

All rights go to original author.

-Tiny *Warning*

__________________________________________________________________

"Uh- Camz...shit..." Lauren groaned loudly as Camila pumped her fingers into her harshly from behind.

Just after they had put there freshly made pizza in the Cabello's pizza oven it didn't take long for Camila to get Lauren bent over the island counter buried knuckle deep inside her. Especially with how much the raven haired girl was begging her to stop teasing her.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." the green eyed girl moaned out as she thrusted back into her girlfriends fingers," I'm- ugh, OH FUCK CAMZ!" she screamed as she climaxed. Since she started dating the brunette she realized two things: she was pretty much always sexually frustrated and that she had been missing out big time, all these years of not being with Camila.

"There's...no way...that could be...your second time doing that," Lauren panted.

"Believe it babe," she said, kissing her temple sweetly," Oh, I think the pizza is ready!" The green eyed girl groaned when the other girl took back her fingers.

"Looks pretty good right?" Camila said, holding the pie up. It looked delicious. Lauren was exhausted from that last...'work out' but she was absolutely starving.

"Yum," she breathed out before peeling her sweaty face off of the island counter.

"Now ma'am, if you'd just like to grab that bottle of wine and follow me to the living room where we'll be dining tonight."

"Yay! Eating time!" Lauren exclaimed, suddenly getting her energy back and rushing towards the table before sitting down eagerly.

"Hey I didn't even get a chance to pull out your chair for you," Camila pouted.

"Screw chivalry I'm hungry."

The brunette giggled as she set the pan down and took her seat as well.

"Holy SHIT. This is freaking amazing!" Lauren practically moaned as she chewed and swallowed her first bite of pizza.

"Crap you're right...it's usually not this awesome."

"Practically orgasmic," she replied with her mouth full.

"Haven't you had enough of that tonight?" Camila teased with a smirk. But Lauren didn't as much as blink.

"From you? I could never have enough."

They two girls ate in mostly silence, not because they didn't want to talk or because they didn't have anything to talk about but because they were too busy stuffing their mouths. The only words that were exchanged were 'more wine?' and 'sure'. It was good though, it gave them both time to think.

'God this is so good and romantic. Camila is so sweet...I love her so much...'

'Hungry Lauren is so cute...I hope she likes what I did. What if she doesn't like dessert? Or doesn't want to watch a movie? I guess we could just cuddle...or make love-I mean-'

"Wow we polished that off fast..." Lauren commented staring at her plate and the empty pizza pan. Camila looked at her wide eyed.

"Lo, we just finished a 13 inch, deep dish pizza in under twenty minutes."

"What can I say all that teasing made me hungry," she said suggestively," But I don't think I've satisfied my craving for a certain something just yet..."

"You mean your sweet craving? Because I think I have just the thing to take care of that..." Lauren leaned over the table subconsciously.

"Yeah?"