Chapter 85.

The next morning came as quick as last night went and Harry was off to work. He only wanted a small breakfast as we were going out to lunch so I settled on making him some toast. I was surprised to see Luchesi wasn't already up and cooking, so I decided that I would make him a few slices of toasts. Just as the name ran through my mind, I heard loud footsteps come down the stairs.

"Good Morning" he yawned, reaching for the coffee pot I used mainly for myself.

"Good Morning" I said, grabbing the toast from the toaster and putting it on a plate "Butter or Nutella?" I asked as he walked towards one of the stools.

"Butter" he mumbled, resting his head on the counter.

"Long night?" I asked, watching him rub his eyes.

"Stressful" he said making me chuckle.

"You sound like Harry" I said, making his head shoot up.

"Why? What's wrong with him?" he asked making me look at him dumbfounded.

"Nothing, he just had a lot of paperwork last night that was stressing him out" I said making Luchesi slowly nod as I slid his plate of toast over.

"He's an odd man" he said, taking a bit and resting his elbows on the counter, something I always chastise Harry about.

"Did Harry tell you about his plans to move?" I asked making Luchesi nod.

"Before you came home.." he said making my eyes widen.

"So it's happening?" I asked.

"As far as I know.." he shrugged. "I don't know too much"

"What do you know?" I asked.

"Not much" he counter acted, making my eyes narrow.

"But what do you know?" I asked, this time much firmer.

"Look, all I know is that he is building a big compound for all of his boys and himself. It's huge, like acres and acres of land. All he said was that Louis house was the only one that was finished" he said holding up his hands.

"But why would he all of the sudden want to get up and leave?" I asked.

"Bad memories I'm guessing" he said.

"Really?" I said.

"Are you kidding? He has a dead-bolted room at the end of his hallway that if you even went near he would scream. There has to be some type of mess behind that door that he wants to get away from" he said, taking a sip from his coffee.

"You don't know what's back there?" I asked making Luchesi's head shake eyes go wide.

"Do you?" he asked making me shake my head.

"No, if I went near it he would yell at me" I said.

"Exactly, whatever is behind there has to be some bad memory he wants to run from. And maybe if he isn't doing it for himself, maybe it's for you" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"This was the house of your kidnapper in the beginning. This was where you received your first spanking. Yes I know about that, no I'm not going to make any jokes" he said making me sigh of relief. "If he isn't doing it for himself, he must be doing it for you" he said.

"I really want to know what's behind that door" I said making Luchesi nod.

"Me too, you know how many times I've tried to break my way into it.. that thing is not moving" he said with raised eyebrows.