This is me {1}

Thanks @sagethemagpie for the cover of the bad boys weakness

"Layla Wood get up for the last time, I'm going to be late to a very important meeting!" My dad shouted through my closed door.

I groan and shove my head in my pillow, after a few minutes of lying face down in the comfort of my pillow I slowly stood up and try to get my balance.

I slowly walked over to my dresser still half asleep and put on my old out dated dark jeans with my favourite black sweatshirt on and quickly tied up my long messy brown hair into a messy bun, I've never been one to care that much about my appearance I mean I won't walk around the streets looking homeless but I definitely don't doll myself up just to go to school.

I walked out of my room greeted by my dad handing me a coffee, I quietly thank him while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

I swear coffee is the only thing that gets me through the day.

For the people saying about brushing her teeth here you go... I then walk upstairs pick up my pink tooth brush my for exactly two minutes and make sure they are brushed with care, then I wash it and put it back and officially I'm ready for the day. Is that better :)

I walk down stairs after brushing my teeth and my dad patted my head and told me to meet him in the car and to hurry. I grabbed my school bag and met my dad in the car who was already on his phone.

No surprise there!!

He's just a tad of a workaholic.

***
When I arrived at school I saw my best friends Sarah and Hollie waving at me, as I head over to her Sarah grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Are you nervous to meet Donna's daughter tomorrow?"

I answer her with a shrug trying to act like I wasn't bothered but I was actually freaking out!

I already hate Donna (my dad's girlfriend) and now my dad expects me to be close with Donnas daughter!

What does he expect? us to sit there braiding each other's hair and talking about boys.

I seem to be able to hide my feelings really well, but Donna is just so rude that I struggle to hide my feelings on how I feel towards her.

She will either try to be my mom or wants nothing to do with me.

I'm so glad they don't live together as they are both workaholics, so she always says it best if they live apart, but hey you don't hear me complaining.

My first class was history.

Oh the joy!

Note the sarcasm.

When I walked in and took my seat right next to Sarah and Hollie. Sarah has been my best friend since we were five. Our moms used to work together so we've always known each other. Hollie and I have been friends since we where seven we met when she moved here are parents set up a play date because Hollie was having trouble making friends and we just clicked from day one.

Sarah was a pretty girl in a natural way, she was a little tanned and had light brown hair with big brown eyes and had little freckles on her nose. She had a very adorable look too her that at times I was jealous of.