Something's Wrong

"Terra- I- I- really-"

That hope quickly filters away as my entire body works against me. A strangled scream escaping from deep inside of myself. My neck curls forward, my head burrowing into Stiles shoulder as I attempt to muffle the screams. Stiles wraps his arms around me frantically, sitting me up as my claws grow in and out of my fingertips.

Tears escape from the corner of my eyes, the pain ripping through me relentlessly. Stiles calls out for Scott in hopes that the werewolf will hear him.

I push him off of me abruptly, turning to the side as a thick substances spills out of my throat. I cough harshly, black blood covering the floor around me. Falling onto my hands and knees, my stomach turns, my back arching as I choke up more blood.

Blindly, I notice Stiles besides me, attempting to hold my hair back as I continue throwing the black substance up. All of a sudden my once blurry vision becomes sharp, the edges of my sight tinging red as I slowly lift my head up. My body moves without my consent, claws bursting forth from my fingertips.

A low growl escapes through my sharpened teeth, my vision no longer tinged red but soaking red. Everything around me a deep red as my vision and hearing sharpen beyond that of a human's.

The basement door bursts open just as I'm about to lunge for the boy beside me. What I recognize as Scott, stands at the top of the stairs, his hands held in front of him cautiously. "Stiles- get back." Scott says slowly.

Stiles complies immediately, also holding his hands up harmlessly, Scott hesitantly steps down the stairs. But before I can stop myself I'm pushing past Scott, already bounding out of the house in a metaphorical blur. The trees zoom past me, an invisible hand guiding me through the forest.

Suddenly an arrow zips past me, a blinding light exploding as it comes in contact with a tree besides me. I fall onto the ground, holding my arm over my eyes as I growl viciously.

I can't control myself as I launch forward again, tackling the person who shot at me. I scream silently, wanting to stop, I don't want to hurt anyone. My fingers however instantly tighten around his throat, my teeth bared as I push him further into the ground. The man below me jabs an arrow head into my bicep, a strangled yelp sounding in the quiet atmosphere. I slam his head into the ground again, my clawed fingers continuing to tighten around his weak- human- neck.

Everything freezes for a moment as I feel a quick pinch on the side of my neck. I turn my head, my teeth bared and my eyes squinted as I face a tan man. My tensed face instantly falls slack as the world begins to tilt. And as I fade into the darkness I witness a group run up behind the man, all of their faces etched with concern.

Stiles

I watch in horror as Terra continues to bash Chris Argent's head into the ground. Luckily we thought this through after last full moon, especially after Deaton voiced his concerns. Deaton runs forward, pushing past a shouting Scott as he goes to inject the sedative into the side of Terra's neck.

Everyone waits with baited breath as the contents of the syringe empty into her. Lydia jumps back as Terra whips around, her teeth bared for a moment before her eyes roll into the back of her head. She falls forward, her head colliding with the ground roughly.

I rush to her aid, adjusting her so she is laying on her back instead of in her awkward hunched position. My fingers brush over the crown of her head, a small trickle of blood falling from her temple.

Besides me Scott helps Argent up, the man's hand held up to his bleeding and already bruising head. "I'm guessing this is the wolf you told me about." He grunts, rubbing small circles over a bump.