Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

The Mystery Fighter

Copyright © 2013 A_Elin

All rights reserved. This book, "The Mystery Fighter", may not be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the publisher. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (A_Elin) and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of copyright.  

___________________

Seventeen-year-old Cassandra Haynes has never been the one to follow rules.

Without giving the numerous threats of expulsion from her teachers a second thought, Cassandra lives without fear that she lacks a proper education. But when a death in her family occurs, her mindset quickly changes. Now in charge of her seven-year-old sister and a house they cannot afford, Cassandra decides to pack their bags and leave the only place she has ever known for an apartment in a more secluded area in a neighboring city.

With street fighting being her expertise, and well-needed stress-reliever, it is only fitting that the illegal sport proves to be Cassandra's most efficient way of income as they struggle to get by. Yet, as she transfers old habits and tendencies to the new city and her new school partially filled with persistent, arrogant soccer players, Cassandra soon learns that old enemies and grudges journey over the city border, as well.

On the getaway from child services, and the childhood she so desperately wants to forget, Cassandra's hope for a peaceful life in the new city slowly begins to crack.

Torn between trust and instinct, law and moral, and her constant need to protect her sister; Cassandra finds that life on the street of gangs has just risen to a whole new level.

**Sequel completed**

__________________________________________