Part twelve

Next morning I got up with a smile for change. I played some songs on the music system and went to take shower. While taking shower I realised how my life has changed in last few days. Few days ago I didn't want to return to India and meet fab5,now here I am dining with them and I'll even go shopping with them.
Mostly it is about Manik. Few days ago I never thought I'll give one more chance to Manik. I never talked about Manik with anyone, he dropped out of my life but night was what haunted me. I kept myself busy though out the day but there wasn't a single night I didn't think about Manik. When I first realised that I do feel something for him, I never thought that I'll never forget him. Yesterday after dargah incidence I've to give this a shot. Now I can understand what Manik had in his mind when he broke up with me. Though I still think he was at fault but now I can understand what was in his mind. Frankly saying even I was at fault. I should have faced him, rather than keeping silent and leaving everything behind.
Now what's happened can't be undone. Its a new beginning for me from every aspect. With this thought I just get ready and call Aliya.
The girl had decided to shop today and they were adamant to take me along. I took my bag and drove to the place with Nancy. Aliya and mukti arrived after a while. After we greeted each other we started off with every Girl's favourite business- SHOPPING.
Nancy whispered to me,"these guys seems really powerful Nandu. I mean they asked this international stylist and she is here just for them."
I said,"Nancy this is Fab5. They don't follow anything common."
We were at the studio of the stylist. Stylist came to me and said,"you must be Nandini. Aliya sent me your photograph yesterday. I must say you're every stylist's dream. You've got that perfect frame, we can try anything on you."
Okay. This went all over my head. Styling is just not my thing.
I said,"well I leave it all on you guys. Give me the clothes I'll try it on. You all select it. I'm leaving all this on you all."
I tried many clothes and did a little ramp walk for them. Whenever I used to come out wearing another dress Aliya used to click my pics. After one long hour of trying so many clothes, I gave up and said,"I'm tired now. I won't try anything now. Select whatever you want to."
Aliya then said,"We've already selected. Come lets leave."
Wait what about the payment.
I said,"Aliya wait I'll pay."
Mukti said,"Nandini it has all been taken care of."
What???
I said,"mukti come on. I can't wear these clothes. I pay for my clothes. I can't wear clothes for which you both paid."
Nancy said,"they didn't."
I looked at her with confusion. She continued,"its the Romeo."
What the hell! Manik paid for all this! This is unacceptable for me. I've lived all my life on my own money, I can finance myself. I was so damn pissed at this. I angrily stomped off from there leaving all three of them with confused faces.
I drove to the hotel where fab5 were staying. I called Cabir and asked him,"hello Cabir! Can you tell me in which room is Manik staying?"
He said,"woah! Am I missing on something? I didn't know things will go that fast."
Can he ever be serious for once.
I said,"Cabir. Don't use up your already extinct brain. Now tell me about Manik. I'm already pissed. Do you want me to take it out on you?"
He replied,"noooooo! You're angry on Manik, take it out on him. I'll send one of the security guys to escort you to his room. They won't let you in if you go by your own. The security here is very high."
Yeah! Right! Its fab5. Wherever they go people and media follow. I swear these people have zero privacy.
I waited for a minute or so when Fab5's security consultant came up to me. We met yesterday on our flight. We greeted each other.
He took me to a corridor on nineteenth floor. The whole floor was booked for fab5 and their staff members.
The guy said,"mam the third room in the left in Manik sir's room."
I nodded. I rang the bell. After a while Manik opened the door. He was just wearing his tracks and was shirtless.
I said,"you can wear clothes too, that's what normal people do."
I entered his suite without letting him say anything.
I faced him and said,"Manik who the fuck do you think of yourself?"
Manik looked at me with wide eyes.
He said sarcastically,"oh hi Nandini... I'm fine thank you! How are you?"
This pissed me off even more. I said,"Manik I'm not here to exchange pleasantries with you. Can you tell me why did you pay for my clothes? Keep your money to yourself Manik. I've got my own to support myself."
Manik just looked at me. He said,"Nandini you want something to drink?"
I said,"no. First answer me."
He said,"breakfast is here. Would you like to join me?"
I shouted at him,"what the hell manik. I'm asking you something can't you just answer me?"
He shouted back at me,"Nandini come on. Its just money. For bloody five years I've seen all the guys around me spending money on their girlfriends. I too wanted to do this. What's wrong if I selected clothes for you and paid for it? I thought after last night when you said we should start all over again, I thought you are giving me another chance and I really wanted to do this."
Selected clothes for me? He wasn't around then how did he select clothes for me. Then I remembered Aliya clicking pics in every dress I wore, she must have sent the pics to manik.
This is limits. Ughhhhh.
I asked him,"did you ask Aliya to send pics to you?"
He nodded his head in a yes.
Then he said,"Nandini ask yourself if I would have asked you to take me along you wouldn't have taken me. I...I really wanted to do this."
I calmed down a bit. I said calmly,"Manik you don't need to do all this. A relationship isn't about paying bills of your girlfriend."
He said,"I know Nandini but I want to spend money on you. I've missed on a lot of things in last five years please accept those clothes."
I've seen angry Manik, sad manik, happy manik, romantic Manik but today I was seeing helpless manik. I couldn't stop myself and I went towards him.
I cupped his face and said,"Manik. Listen I know you've got lots of money but I don't want you to spend money on me. I like being independent. I can pay for myself."
We were looking in each other's eyes. I felt Manik's hand at my lower back. He pulled me towards him. He leaned in a bit. His face was dangerously close to me. He murmured against my lips,"I know you can but once in a while let me pay for you."
I can feel his breath against my lips. Our bodies were kissing each other. I saw him looking at my lips. I knew what's going to happen next and strangely I didn't want to stop him. I wanted this to happen. He looked in my eyes again, asking me whether he should proceed or not. I answered him by closing my eyes. Next second I could feel his lips on me. He was so gentle. He gently sucked my lower lip while I.. I well in return to his fervour sucked his lower lip. After a while he pulled back and cupped my face. He said lovingly,"I missed you Nandini."
I was dying to say that I missed him too but I stopped myself. I said,"Manik I understand you want to spend money on me. Fine spend Your money but once in a while."
He gave me his breathtaking smile. I smiled back at him, I said,"Manik your smile is really beautiful. Don't stop smiling ever."
These were the exact words I told him on Diwali. Times do repeat. He said,"as long as you're there, this smile will never vanish."
How does he say the most romantic things in the world? Their was honesty in his eyes and his eyes were twinkling with love. I smiled at him.
Just then my phone rang. It was Cabir. I answered the call and said,"hey cabir. What's up?"
He said,"you sound calm now. So Manik managed to cool you down. I just called to check whether Manik is alive or not!"
What the hell. I said,"he is completely fine. Anyway I'm leaving now. I'll meet you at the airport."
I then looked at manik. I was still in his embrace. Manik was smiling at me. Cabir said,"perfect. See ya"
He then disconnected the call. I said,"Manik I've to go."
Manik smiled and said,"okay. I'll drop you."
I said,"I've got chacha's car. I'll go on my own."
He nodded his head and said,"okay I'll escort you to the valet."
I nodded. He wore a tee and went downstairs. I gave my valet pass to the person. He got my car. I looked at Manik and said,"bye."
He surprised me by hugging me right there. I hugged him back and then rushed off. 
I went back home and packed all my clothes including the new ones I got in the morning which Nancy brought back home. After all the packing I bid bye to everyone. Rishabh and Nancy will join the gang in goa tomorrow. Tomorrow is when the final auditions start. Everyone wished me good luck and dropped me at the airport.
Inside the airport, I joined the gang and then we boarded the flight to goa.

----------------
A/N
So your wait is over people. MaNan are back.
I hope you liked this update.
Do hit the star and vote for this update if you've liked my story.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Much love
Sasha