1. An Impending Storm

Considering from the Walmart shopping bags underneath my eyes, with my hair almost resembling a bird's nest, and my mind close to shutting down, I am now officially a train wreck.

The school I go to is not entirely normal. It's basically a school specifically made for people who really takes swimming seriously. Knowing new students have to join, older swimmers are switched to a different team.

Amphitrite's swimming teams system is insane. There are so many students all around the world that travels just to attend this school, in hopes of one day being in The Olympics.

Since there are so many people wanting to join and better themselves as swimmers, Amphitrite has decided to make 6 all girls swim teams and 6 all boys swim teams, making 12 all together. Plus, Amphitrite still has regular sports, football, baseball, volleyball, etc.

Take a normal school for example, and then times it by 20. Yea this school is huge. No exaggeration.

"I'm so over life right now." I thought to myself as I sat down on the bench near Vanessa, who was scrolling through her pathetic Instagram feed.

"Is it just me, or the members of the TigerSharks literally look like male models." Vanessa flicked her fingers in front of my face, causing me to snap out of my mind drift. "Um, you okay?"

"Sorry, I just can't believe I'm actually getting switched, like I've been in this team since I was in 6th grade and now I'm sent away like nothing?" I ranted, putting my swimsuit on for practice. "That's so rude of coach to do."

"Well how do you think I'm mourning? Your switch is so dumb! Like literally watch us lose the whole season because of you not being in our team anymore." Vanessa sighed, putting her hair in a high ponytail.

"Vanessa, I can't do it, I just can't." I'm normally not emotional, but this past week has really hit me hard physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Okay maybe I'm over exaggerating but it hit me in someway!

"What are you doing?" I sniffled as I wiped my eyes with a towel.

"I'm playing our friendship song." She muttered, as she hit the play button on her basic ass Iphone.

Okay I need to stop being so negative, I've honestly been so done with life lately, and it's making my whole body hurt.

I have no problems with iPhones or Instagram whatsoever, but I do have a problem with what I'm going through right now.

Oh god the friendship song is starting. Since when did we have a friendship song?

"ALL MY LIFE! YOU STOOD BY ME! WHEN NO ONE ELSE! WAS EVER BEHIND ME! ALL THESE LIGHTS! THEY CAN'T BLIND ME! WITH YOUR LOVE! NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN!" We both sang in unison as we danced weird moves only me and her understand.

Actually, scratch that, she did all the dancing and singing while I sat down on the bench, closing my eyes as the song echoed through the locker room.

Vanessa mostly did all the singing since I don't really listen to One Direction, or Pop music in general. You could say I'm more in the alternative side.

I'm not saying I'm quirky either, pop music as of late just lack content I need right now. What happened when pop music actually used to be good?

"Vanessa you're so cringey sometimes." I winced at her as she tried to twerk.

Emphasize on the tried.