Trust

I stared wide eyed at Zeref not believing what I saw infront of me. He was sleeping and looked perfectly safe and well. I let out a sigh, glad to have him back and glad Natsu did his best to rescue him. As if on que, the very person walks through the door," hey Luce, I see your awake, how do you feel? Any pain?" He asks concerned. I smile at him and reply," not at all I'm fine and thank you so much!" He looks confused at me as if to say 'what are you talking about woman?' I just laugh at him, "I mean for helping me to get my bro back, it means a lot Natsu, thank you!" I repeat, for a brief second he looks down towards the floor with a sympathetic look on his face, but quickly changes it to his usual toothy grin, filling me with joy and warmth. Wait, what? Warmth? God Lucy your loosing it! But I was still curious about why he looked sad just a moment ago, I figured I would ask him about it later. Suddenly I heard Zeref stiring in his sleep before finally waking up, he looks over to me and smiles,"Lucy! How are you doing? I'm so glad you are okay!" I laugh at his greeting,"am I okay? Your the one who got kidnapped by an insane demonic beast, I should be asking you that!" He begins to chuckle at my statement and soon I join in turning it into a full blown laughing session.

After a while the laughing dies down and I decide to head downstairs and join the rest of the guild to see what I missed, while I was in the infirmary. Apparently I had been unconscious for 5 days, I didn't know why because I heal relatively quick. Hmmmm, oh well, I thought, pushing the previous thought out of my mind.

Natsu's POV

After Lucy thanked me for saving Zeref, I was reminded of what he explained to me, which made me feel bad for Luce, especially since she doesn't know about it yet. I quickly hide it with a goofy smile, like I normally do so that she won't suspect anything. Honestly, I just realised how much of a idiot I have been, not trusting Luce's word in saying her brother, Zeref , was trustworthy, I guess I was just caught up in the past; as soon as I saw him injured in the chains, barely alive , I felt sorry for him and somehow that led me into trusting him.

I walked down the stairs with Lucy and Zeref to see the rest of the guild members arguing and fighting like usual, all except two people in the corner of the guild Hall which caught my eye: Lissana (spelling?) and Bixlow chatting and smiling at each other, i smiled, I'm glad Lissana found someone else who liked her. I focused back to Lucy who stood laughing and shaking her head at the guilds behavior, slyly, I ran up behind her and tackled her to the floor, tickling her sides. She burst out in a fit of giggles, trying to get me off of on top of her. I smirked as she gasped for breath and said,"n-n-natsu g............get off m-m-me ahahahahahahahaha". She giggled some more before I stopped suddenly and leaned down toward her and whispered in her ear, "make me", in a husky tone. She blushed and stayed still staring at me, I was still only centimeters away from her face. Silence fell upon the guild, I looked up to everyone staring at us smiling like the goons they are. Gray was the first to speak up, "ooo Natsu, you gonna kiss her or what? Dont keep the girl waiting" he smirked clearly at the position we were in. "shut up Baka!" I said as I went to go back to tickling Luce, however she was clever, she used my distraction as a method to surprise me by pushing me and kicking me in my
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
area, which hurt like hell! "ow Lucy what the hell!!" I shouted as she stood up giggling. "hahaha sorry Natsu but you did say to make you move, so I did!" I glared at her while she gave me an apologetic smile. The whole guild burst into laughter, so much so that they were crying. It seemed like the mood was lightening, well for now at least.

A/N
Okay I know I said I'd update when I said the last chapter had 100 views, but I got a lot of comments which encouraged me to post this chapter, so a special thanks to @Gotham_neko and @Miiasf for commenting on my last chapter!