Second Chances

Chapter 47

A day or two have passed and Samantha was relived that it was the weekend. Having to deal with the supernatural as well as school was stressful for the hybrid. Just one more week and she was done with school. Of course she had another year of it but she didn't really need. If she wanted, she can graduate this year but she chose not to. Which she was beginning to realize would probably be a mistake. Aside from school, the supernatural side was stressing her out even more then school. She had taken the night shifts instead of the morning ones because of school and it's awful schedule. Her night shifts were about two or three hours long which doesn't seem like a lot but it was. In those two, three hours were possibly the worst hours of her entire life and she has had many boring moments.

The sound of someone knocking on her porch door caused her to get up from her bed and have her walk to the door and open only to have her close it shut but the door stopped halfway. Samantha groaned and began to push but the person would not budge. "What the hell do you want Jacob?" She would hope that Jacob would forget about the talk she gave him when they training but I guess not.

"We need to talk," He said softly, not wanting her to shut the door on his face.

"I'm not in the mood for talking," she retorted.

"You're talking right now," Jacob pointed out.

With an eye roll, Samantha moved out of the way to let Jacob in. "Talk," she ordered before closing the porch door shut.

He ran a finger through his growing black hair,"I know sorry doesn't cut for what I have done but it's all I can say Sammy! I don't know what else to say! For the past three days have been like hell for me because one, I didn't see your beautiful face. Two, I haven't heard your soft voice that makes my heart race. Three, I haven't figured out what to say to you! I-I'm just, I'm sorry Samantha! I'm sorry for kissing Bella! I'm sorry that I didn't grow a pair and tell you right when it happened! I'm sorry for being a dick! I'm sorry for a lot of things Samantha but this is what I'm not sorry for."

At that, he cupped her cheeks into the palms of his hands and slammed his lips onto hers.

The familiar shocks caused Samantha to gasp. She wanted to push away but the imprint connection was very difficult for her to ignore so she soon found herself giving in. Jacob removed his hands from her cheeks and placed them onto her hips while she wrapped her arms spring his neck. She felt Jacob's hands slither themselves under her shirt but they didn't move any further up but stay on hips. Feelings Jacob's rough but yet soft hands on her skin made her heart race. The kiss wasn't rough it was soft but still affective for the two.

Samantha took it upon herself to be the first to pull away from the kiss not because she needed to breath but because if they continued, they would end up doing something they might regret. A minute of silence passed and in that minute Samantha was trying to calm down her breathing while Jacob stared at his imprint with adoration in his eyes.

Pecking her lips once more, Jacob muttered,"I love you."

And he meant it. He didn't know why he didn't say it before when she told him. I guess it was because he was taken back from it but now the roles were reversed. He wasn't the one with his mouth wide open, as if he was mimicking a fish. He wasn't the one whose heart was racing so fast that it might rip out of his chest. He wasn't the one speechless anymore.

A look of shock crossed Samantha's features. She didn't know what to say. Hell she didn't even know what to think of. She didn't know if Jacob was just saying it to make her forgive him. She didn't want to invade his head and try to see if what he said was real or not. Know matter what he did or does to her, she will always respect his privacy.

He saw the way she was struggling to say something so he spoke up,"You don't have to say it back or say anything. And no I'm not saying it just to make you forgive me. I mean it Sammy. I do love you and I always will. A girl isn't going to make me change the way I think about you. The feelings that I have for you will never ever go away no matter what happens between us. I love you Samantha."

At this point, Samantha didn't know what to say or how to react. It was as if Jacob's words were making her speechless by the second which they were. Instead of saying or giving him some sort of reaction, she placed both her hands onto his neck and pulled him into a kiss that was filled with love and passionate. As soon as he felt her lips, Jacob did not hesitate to kiss her. She removed her lips when she felt the need to breath but Jacob however didn't care about his breathing. He planted small but yet affective kisses to her neck which caused her to move her neck, giving him more access. Not wanting to stand anymore, Jacob lifted up Samantha and began to walk towards her bed.

Jacob hovered over her, his hands right above his imprints head head while hers were sliding themselves underneath the shirt he was wearing. She grabbed a handful of his Tee-Shirt and pulled him down to meet her lips with his. The two knew they couldn't go any further then this seeing as how they weren't ready at all. Jacob pulled his lips away from Samantha's and began to give small butterfly kisses all around her face starting with her cheeks, then to to forehead, then to the tip of her nose that he found adorable seeing that it was small.

A small giggle escaped Samantha which bright a smile to Jacob. Hearing her laugh or giggle brought joy to him. Aside from protecting her, the other thing Jacob was born to do was make the girl he loves happy. "There's that beautiful smile," he cooed before planting one last kiss to her lips.

Samantha smiled in return to his comment,"And there's the guy that I fell in love with. Don't get me wrong I love how you get angry and all, its actually a turn on but sometimes it can be a turn off when it gets a little out of control."

He chuckled at her then rolled over to the side of her,"I missed this. Just me and you. No interruptions or anything."

The hybrid sighed while snuggling closer to her wolf,"I'm not going to regret forgiving you am I?"

Jacob shook his head,"No."

"I promise."

***

You guys there's only 3/4 more chapters left of this book .... *crying emoji*

Decided to write a cute chapter because I rarely write them lmao Next chapter will be the fight but I might split them in half because soooo many things are going to blow you all the F away .. Well at least I think it will aha Not sure when the chapter will be up but hopefully I can put it up by Sunday if not Monday morning. Sorry if this chapter is a bit sloppy, I didn't re-read it to see if their were any errors and stuff like that /: another sorry for how terrible my kissing scenes were, I was literally cringing while writing them but I hope it turned out ok. I apologize that the chapter is short but .... Tell me what you guys think about the book or what do you guys think will happen next chapter aside from the fight of course lol

Vote | Comment | Follow
-EVERYTHINTRASH