Imagine for anonymous

Michael's POV

Me and my best mates are doctors. Well, me and Ashton are the E.R doctors and Luke and Calum are paramedics. We all live together and are best friends like I mentioned before. Calum and Luke just got a call about a car accident so they are on there way.

Calum's POV

Me and Luke got this emergency call about a car accident with a teenager and 2 adults so we rushed into an ambulance and got to the site in 10 minutes. I saw this car wrecked, I went closer to the car where the fire fighters were trying to cut the roof so we could get in. They finally cut through the roof and Luke and me got in the car and saw the girl conscious. "Hi, love. My name's Luke and over there Luke is checking your parents. We need you to stay completely still" I said and put a neck brace on her and carefully lifted her on a board and restrained her from moving. She started sobbing and trying to move. "Calm down baby, shh it's alright. I just put you in this so you dont hurt yourself more" I explained and stroked through her hair. Luke came back with a sad look on his face and I knew from then that her parents didnt make it. I would've told her but I dont want her to get worked up. 

"Hi, my names Luke. What yours? Can you tell me your name and age?" Luke asked softly. She tried to nod but couldn't because of the neck brace. "My name's Leia and I'm 13. Can you please get this thing off me and are my parents ok?" She asked already getting worked up. "No, I'm sorry Leia. We need you to stay completely still and right now lets focus on you" I said gently knowing how sensitive she is right now. "I'm just going to place this mask over your face so it'll help you breather better. You need to stay calm baby" I said and place an oxygen mask over her. She somehow managed to get her arm out of the restraint and moved the mask out of her face. "Leia, you need this" Luke said putting it over again. She took it off again and I sighed. "Leave it on" I said holding the mask on her face and Luke held her hand. She calmed down a bit and let her hand rest in Luke's. "Good girl" I praised and she tried to nod but couldn't. "We're here" I announced and opened the doors. We wheeled Eleanor out and took her into an E.R room since she had many injuries like possibly a broken leg, huge gash on her head and her arm and plenty scratches on her body. "You both are going to stay with me right?" Leia asked with hope in her voice that we would say yes and I nodded for the both of us. She smiled and I returned it. "Michael, Ashton!" I say getting their attention. "We have a 13 year old girl named Leia. Her injuries are a huge gash on her head and arm and many scratches and bruises" Luke explained. "Ok lets have a look" 

Ashton's POV

I took off the restraints off Leia and the neck brace seeing she had no spine injuries or she would be screaming in pain. We gave her a gown to change into and she did that. We went in the room again and introduced ourselves. "Hi love. my names Ashton and thats Michael. I am just going to take a little look in your eyes." I explained. She nodded and I pulled up her eye lid and shined the light in it. She immediately closed her eyes. "Leia, sweetie, I have to do this. Please cooperate" I say. She holds Calums hand and opens her eyes. I quickly take a look in both of her eyes. "You have a small concussion, nothing serious" I explain. "I'm just going to check your heart and lungs sweets" Michael said and popped the stethoscope inside her hospital gown and listened to her heart. "Lean forward a bit please" Michael requested and Leia did as asked. He checked her lungs and found nothing wrong. "It really hurts!!" Leia whined. "What hurts sweetie?" Luke asked. "my head and arm" she said and started crying. "Shhhh love, I'm just going to check the injury on your head and arm" Michael said. "He took a look at her arm and head and sighed. "Ashton, start an I.V" He said. I nodded and got the I.V, I grabbed her arm gently and wiped it. I was about to insert the needle but she pulled away and hid her hand. "Baby, you gotta show him your hand. We are going to put some pain medication through your IV. You dont want to get 4 shots instead of 1 needle right?" He asked and she quickly shook her head and gave me her hand. "Thanks love" I praised. "Close your eyes and you wont even feel it" I said. She nodded and closed her eyes and I quickly inserted the I.V and taped it down. "Is it done?" She asked after 30 seconds. "Yea" She opened her eyes and looked amazed that it didnt even hurt.  I put some pain medication and muscle relaxers through her I.V to calm her down. 

"Honey, you are not going to like this but we have to stitch up your head and arm" Michael said. "No! No way! Please!!" She begged and tried to get off the bed but her I.V stopped her. She started kicking and wanting to get away. Calum held her legs and Luke held her right hand which wasn't injured. I injected her with some sedative before she could have a panic attack. She was fighting the medicine and trying to keep her eyes open. "Go to sleep baby. It'll all be alright" Luke whispered and put his hands over her eyes so she would close them. She eventually went to sleep and we had 15 minutes till she woke up so we started with stitching her head and arm. "Luke, Calum can you please get us the kits, they are right there" I said pointed to where they were. I got 2 injections and gave one to Michael so he would start on her head while I do her arm. We made sure that she was laid flat and injected her in the head and arm to make it numb. I cleaned her arm and Michael cleaned her head and we stitched her up right on time before she woke up. We bandaged her head and arm and she started waking up. "where am I?" She asked groggily. "In the hospital" I answered and started to put some cream on her bruises. 

She suddenly starts crying. "Whats wrong babe?" Calum asks. "My parents are dead arent they?" She asked. "I'm sorry Leia. They are in a better place now" I said and rubbed her hand. "Well, I want to be with them" She said angrily. "No, dont think like that" Luke said already starting to hold her down before she goes crazy. "I want to! Its my life!!" She screamed and started having a panic attack again. We all held her down until she was calm. "Shhh, princess you'll be alright" I whispered. "I have no one else to go to" She said softly crying again and stopped being angry. We let go of her since she was calm now. "Well, while you were out we also talked about adopting you. We all live together and are best friends" I offered. She took a while to think and nodded. "Thank you guys" She said and hugged us. She was in the hospital for a week and then we took her home. She was beyond happy and didn't have to worry if she was sick because there were 4 doctors in the house :)

AN: This is near 1,400 words :) Anyways, thank you for all the reads and votes! I really appreciate it. I changed my username to Directioner_5SOSfo now. Just so you guys know and dont get confused that I have a different user name now. Anyone who wrote an imagine for me, please change my username into that. Also, I'll update again later today. Thank you. xxx.