Chapter Fifteen

Lia

Three days later I was on a lunch date with Naia regaling her with all the details of my new found sexual experience, at her insistence of course. I was slightly embarrassed to say these things out loud, it didn't help that she kept squealing and throwing her hands in the air making the other patrons stare at us.

"Do that one more time and I swear I'll revoke your rights to throw anymore surprise events for me!" I hissed at her with narrowed eyes.

I had thought things would be awkward between Damian and I after we slept together but it was the total opposite. He was a total sweetheart and openly affectionate, stealing kisses, giving me warm smiles and cuddles. I wouldn't be human if I didn't love each and every gesture, not to mention I had become quite the sex fiend. It so wasn't my fault my husband was an amazing lover, only a cruel person would expect me to display self control of any kind. I literally attacked him whenever we had a quiet moment alone, which is why his wrist was in a cast now. I felt no remorse, we went at it like animals and didn't realize his wrist was swollen and discolored from us slipping and falling until after the second round of shower sex. Technically it was his fault for trying to be a hero and breaking our fall with his hand. Besides this only meant I got to be the one to pick him up from work, be annoyingly affectionate and baby him.

I left work at four thirty and made the fifteen minute drive to his office complex, deciding I'd go up and take his briefcase for him. I parked in his spot in the employee lot and used his access card to open his private elevator. I couldn't help the smile that crossed my face at the thought of seeing him soon. I exited the elevator on the twelfth and final floor and made my way to his office. As I neared his office I heard voices one of which was distinctly female, I looked at his secretary whose face paled slightly when she saw me. My heart started racing immediately as I opened the door.

"Mrs. Giordano-" she began attempting to stop me but I had already entered the office.

I calmed a bit when I didn't see a steamy office tryst going on. What I did see however was some gold digging, power hungry tramp with her hands on MY stony faced husband. It was clear her attentions were not welcome. What also irked me is that I recognized the presumptuous, red headed bitch from a charity event I had attended with Damian two weeks ago. She had been flirting with him then too, back then I wasn't into him so I let it slide especially since he wasn't interested then either. This time around I was feeling very protective and territorial.

They both looked at me as I entered, her with a smug smile and him with a slightly panicked expression.

"Querida, I assure you that this is not what it looks like," he said trying to shift away from her but failing since she was blocking his good arm and he wouldn't be able to lean on his injured one. I knew he wasn't cheating but I figured he thought I would be upset with him.

"I know baby, that's why I'm giving that tramp ten seconds to get her synthetic body parts away from you before I come over there and dismember her," I stated with deadly calm.

The woman turned and rested her claw like hands on his shoulder, I noted the way he stiffened under her touch.

"Excuse me you classless bitch, I was in this game long before you came long so don't go thinking that little ring on your finger phases me," she retorted.

"You will not disrespect my wife!" Damian said angrily trying to get up, but the woman's forceful grip on the shoulder of his injured arm kept him from making progress.

This ticked me off, she was not only standing there disrespecting my marriage but also causing my husband pain. I was going to destroy her. I turned to the door and stuck my head out to speak to his secretary.