Chapter 6

Hana's POV
I felt dizzy as I woke up from sleep.I stretch out myself before I grab my phone from the lightstand.I saw the medicine that the doctor gave yesterday.

I shrug it off and focused on my phone.There's a lot of messages that I got just only for one day.The first message I saw is from Meryl

Meryl 
Hana!I heard from ur mom that you are hving a fever and you fainted yesterday!!Aigoo this girl.Dont make urself too tired.You already hv Jungkook by ur side.He can help you right?Haishh.Take care okay?Eat the pills that the doctor gave.Dont forget to drink water okay?Love you,Hana!

Then there is Gloria,

Gloria
PARK HANA!!!!I heard that you fainted!!!How are you right now?Btw what happend when Jungkook hung up the called?Aishh that guy.He is lucky that he helped you if he didnt im sure that im going to kill him.Take care,Hana.Love you

My Chanyeol oppa

Yeollie oppa
Kiddo!I heard from mom that you fainted yesterday!!!Aigoo this kid.When will you learn to take care of urself?Aishh dont forget to drink water.Im sorry I cant come and visit you.im still busy wif work T^T.If i can,I will visit you okay?Take care sis.I miss you.I love you kiddo~

Awww I miss that camel oppa
Then there is my precious person.

Mom
Hana baby.I heard from Jungkook that you are hving a fever right now and you fainted yesterday.Aigooo,luckily Jungkook's there wif you.Dont forget to drink water okay baby?And dont forget to take the pills that the doc gave okay?I love you~

I miss my mom.I wanna go home and hug her T^T.Aishh.Ohh and the 'Growler'said that there is no work today.So,maybe Jungkook is here too.

I think I want to make breakfast for him as to say thank you for helping me yesterday.So,I quickly go and do my morning duties as usually.

After that,I went to Jungkook's room try to wake him up.As I peek inside his room,his room is empty so I thought he is already downstairs.I quickly went to downstairs.

As I arrived at the dining table that connects to the living room,I saw smtg that really make me feel like I want to puke.I saw Jungkook making out wif Aeri on the couch and the living room is full of Aeri's annoying moans.

I was shocked and froze at the place where im standing.I just cant believe what I saw.My heart broken into pieces and I felt like I want to cry but I just cant cuz I know that he wont care abt it.I shook my head wif my eyes close.I look at them and Jungkook is trying to take off Aeri's clothes.

"Jungkook!Aeri!"I quickly called their name to have their attention.The both of them quickly stopped and looked at each other.Aeri looked at me and quickly pushed Jungkook away slowly while blushing.

She quickly look away as she button her blouse back.Jungkook just let out a sigh and glares at me.I step back a feet cuz im afraid he will beat me up again.Jungkook came closer to me.

"Dont you see what am I and Aeri doing?Dont you know how to respect people's privacy?"he asked while looking down at me.

"How can you call that privacy when you did that in the living room?Dont you know that the living room is the public area in the house?You still hv ur privacy room to do ur sex thing right?Now why dont you go and rape that bitch there?!"

"Um-Hello its up to me where do I want to make love wif Aeri and you are just a slut for me to listen to you.Cuz you know once you listen to slut ur life will be ruin forever.Oh and btw this house is mine so I can do whtever I want."

"Ur house?!Woah woah not too fast asshole.Our parents are the one who bought this house for us as our wedding gift.So,this house is mine too and I can do anything whtever I want to do too!"