✩10✩

Outside The Dorm

We're still standing outside watching Seoyeon being driven away by another boy.

Suga: "What exactly just happened...?"

Jin: *sigh* "Yoongi, didn't you just ask if they're going on a date or not...?"

Suga: "I did? Oh."

Jimin: "Let's go follow them~"

Rap Monster: "I don't think that that's a great idea..."

"I'm curious."

What did I just say out loud!!!!!? What am I doing!?

Jin: "What did you say Jungkook? I didn't hear you."

"Oh, nothing, nothing."

V: "Jungkook said he was curious~"

"Hyung! No I didn't!"

V: "What is there to deny Jungkook~?"

I can feel my face turn red.

Rap Monster: "Now I am a bit curious..."

Jimin: "Then, let's go!"

We started following Seoyeon even though she's in a car.

"Where are we even going exactly?"

J-Hope: "I heard them say that they're going to this fancy restaurant a few blocks from here."

Hoseok hyung has great hearing. We all put on our masks, but we still stand out. I hope nobody notice us...

We arrive at the fancy restaurant. We all stop in front of the large glass window and tried to locate Seoyeon. There she is. She's sitting in the middle of the restaurant with that boy. Then I recognized a familiar face, isn't that Seoyeon's eomma? There were other people sitting at the same table as them. There was two adults and another older girl there as well.

I stare intently through the window. I pout a bit. Seriously, why am I like this...?

"I wonder who those people are..."

J-Hope: "It looks like she's meeting her in-laws..."

BTS: "WHAT!?"

J-Hope: "It looks like it, it doesn't mean it's true."

Rap Monster: "But her eomma is there. And the other three people could possibly be that boy's family."

"Seoyeon never told us about this!"

Suga: "What's making you get so worked up?"

"Nothing."

Is this the feeling of jealousy? Why am I acting this way?" I sigh as I watch her smile and laugh with that boy.

Jimin: "Ya! Ya! They're standing up, they're leaving! Hurry!"

We all started running back to the dorm.

V: "We have to make it back before she notices us!"

We all make it back to the dorm and acted casual before Seoyeon came back.

Seoyeon~

Hm? There are people outside of the window. Wait! I recognize them... They were following me... I laugh to myself silently. Just wait until I get back to the dorm...

Jungkook~

I'm feeling so many different types of emotions today. Ugh. The front door opens, must be Seoyeon.