Chapter 66.

"Daddy why are you coming to my school," Kimberly asked from the back.

"Because daddy hasn't seen it yet," he said looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Okay," she said in her chipper voice.

"Don't go in there embarrassing us," Becca said as they pulled up in front of the school.

"I'm not," he laughed unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out the car.

Becca shook her head as she watched him come around the car to open the door.

"Yeah, he is about to be extra," she said as she stepped out.

August and Becca walked hand in hand with Kimberly running ahead of them as they made their way into the private school.

They entered the noisy classroom to see the children and a few parents getting their kids situated.

"Babe come with me so I can introduce you to the teacher," said said walking over to a short older black woman.

"Good morning Ms. Rokitski," she said shaking her hand.

"Good morning Ms. Newman."

She turned to August shaking his hand.

"This is Kimberly's father, August," Becca said making and introduction.

"Nice meeting you Mr. Alsina," she said cheesing from ear to ear. "Kimberly talks about you all the time."

"I hope all good things," he said showing off his gorgeous smile.

"Most certainly," she laughed.

Becca felt a presences behind her so she turned to see none other than Devin walking up to them.

"Good Morning everyone," he said smiling with his daughter next to him.

"Good Morning Mr. Gray," Ms. Rokitski said blushing.  It was clear to Rebecca that Devin was that one single dad all the mothers wanted from the look of their faces when he walked over.

"Hi Devin," Becca waved.  Then she turned towards August and back to Devin. "This is my fiancé and Kimberly's father, August Alsina."

"Hey what's up man," Devin said shaking August's hand.

August greeted him back while sizing him up. 

"So were you still taking the girls to the aquarium after school?" Devin asked looking back to Becca.

"Yes, that is the plan," Becca could feel August watching the exchange between them very closely.

"Great, if you don't mind, could you drop her to my practice field?"

"No problem, just write down the address for me and we should get there around 5:30."

He wrote the address down on a piece of paper and handed it over to Becca.

"Here you go.  I have to go, but it was nice meeting you August."

"We should get going as well," August said grabbing Becca's hand.

"Uhh okay, well see you later Ms. Rokitski and Devin."

Becca waved goodbye as August gently guided her to the door right after they both hugged Kimberly goodbye.

"I don't like that nigga."

August said to Becca as soon as they got in the car.

"Why not?" Becca laughed. "Y'all hardly exchanged any words"