Chap 6

Finney ------------->

~Levi~

Matt stood outside leaning against the wall with wide terrified eyes as they found mine. Kyle and I walked up to my apartment and Matt rushed to me gripping my shoulders in a tight grip.

"What the hell is going on!? Did you know there's a wolf in you apartment?!" he cried to me I sighed and reached out to pat his arm in comfort.

"Clam down and yes I know. Why didn't you tell me you were coming today?" I asked pulling out of his death grip. He frowned at me before glancing over to Kyle who was watching him questionably.

"Who's that?" he asked me. Here we go,

"Uh yeah this is an old... friend from Portland. He's sort of down on his luck and staying with me for a while." Matt's head snapped in my direction so fast I thought he might have broken something.

"Excuse me?" uh oh I knew that tone. I cleared my throat nervously. "When did this all happen?" I looked at Kyle before answering.

"Yesterday." I muttered. His brows furrowed deeply. I sighed before handing Kyle my keys to the door.

"I'm going to talk to him for a bit why don't you go inside" I said. He looked somewhat uncertain but walked to the front door.

"Wait! The wolf" Matt exclaimed and I shook my head,

"It's his Matt don't worry" Kyle went in closing the door behind him and I faced my unhappy boyfriend.

"He's staying with you?!" I bit my lips.

"Yes, but just for a little while." He scoffed and began to pace, not a good sign.

"Don't you think that's something I should know before you spring this on me? I mean I practically live here too... does this mean I have to stay at my place now?"

"I didn't exactly plan this Matt it was sprung on me too. Look I found him in an alley sleeping, dirty and hungry I couldn't just leave him there, could I? I mean I lived with the guy for some time before coming out here." Matt shook his head running a hand through his long hair.

"Well doesn't he just go back home, what is he doing all the way out here for?" that's a good question I didn't have an answer for so I shrugged.

"Did you ask him?" he said in a duh tone and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Even if I did he wouldn't have an answer" Matt frowned confused. "Oh did I not mention he has amnesia." I chuckled nervously. Matt's eyes widened,

"Seriously, But he know who you are?" I avoided eye contact with him.

"Well... no, he doesn't remember anything but his name." he started to say something but I cut him off. "That's why I want him to stay with me. I can help him remember something possibly and if not I'm the only one who can get him on his feet, so that's what I'm going to do. And if you don't like that then I'm sorry but I'm going to do it anyway." I said stubbornly and glared at him. Matt gazed back with narrowed dark eyes. He knew how stubborn I could be and when I promise someone or say I'm going to do something I don't back down and he knows this.

After what seems like hours he signed in defeat and I jumped up in victory hugging him close

"I'm so glad you see it my way" I told him happily.

"Yeah well it's not like you gave me much of a chose." He mumbled and I smiled.

"I know." I leaned in a kissed him softly. Reaching out Matt cupped the back of head deepening the kiss further. He wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me in to him and I moaned. He had such a talented mouth. I pulled back trying to get my breath under control.