NINE

Jason's POV

Her slender figure flashed through my mind.

Her plump, round ass...

Her perfectly perky breasts...

Her loud, pleasure filled moans...

The way the water ran down her tanned skin...

The dream was so livid. So real.

The past few days have been torturous as Maddie walked around in her little shorts and crop tops, while I had numerous dirty and; yummy dreams about her.

"Daddy, why don't you and mommy share a room like all the other families do?" My little angle asked softly as I put her hair into a pony tail.

A smirk grew to my lips. I'm so glad Lily wants a happy family, it gets me closer to her sexy momma.

I haven't been able to have sex in 3 long months because of Lily.

It's killing my boys, their growing blue.

"Maybe you should ask mommy" I said teasingly.

"Okay... mommy!" She called out as she ran to Maddie's room.

After a few minutes a felt a slap hit the back of my head, Maddie was in the room.

"Would you stop milking this situation. You know how I feel about you... So please stop doing this" she started off confident but her voice started to slake towards the end.

"To late now" I shrugged. Her face scrunched up and she made a quick exit.

I felt slightly guilty for putting Maddie in this situation but the girl is sexy. She shouldn't be afraid of me anymore, I've been nothing but hospitable.

Madison's POV

The move to Jason's room was grotesque. I had Jason smirking at me from one angle, which made me want to punch something. Then I had Lily on the other angle with a huge smile on her face that made me want to hug everyone in sight.

Once Lily was tucked in bed I made my way back to his room.

As I entered, Jason's topless body came into view. He was getting into his luxurious king sized bed as I watched him closely. 

I walked over to his bed and grabbed a pillow and the throw blanket he had on top of his duvet. 

"What are you doing?" his raspy voice asked and I stiffened. 

"I-I'm going to sleep on the floor" my voice was quiet as I placed the pillow on the ground. 

"You're not sleeping on the floor Maddie" his voice was soft but it didn't make me feel safe enough to share a bed with this boy. 

"P-please just let me sleep here" My voice sounded tired as I let my head fall onto the pillow. 

I didn't hear a respond after that so I assumed he let me be. 

I don't know why I'm letting this boy get close to me all because I don't want to see my daughter upset. I know its my fault for saying all of those good things about him but I should be able to tell my daughter the truth now. I mean, she knows who he really is now. So maybe she will understand when I tell her that I don't feel comfortable around him. 

Just as I felt my body drift into a slumber, i felt strong arms wrap around me and place me on a soft surface. 

I was far to tired to open my eyes or register what was happening properly but I let out a soft sigh of pleasure as I was engulfed in a cloud like blanket. 

________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys!

So I know its been ages since I updated Daddy (and I know its short) but here you go! 

As you can see I have deleted the "Author's notes" chapters, I will be updating "Protect me" soon! 

Love you guys!

xoxo - Bella