Chapter 85

~Mangle's POV~

I was so happy to see that everything was ready. Now, Foxy can be happy.

I'll miss him, though. He was one of my first real friends. Oh well. At least I can see him live a better life. A happier one.

I looked around and noticed at Freddy was gone. And Toy Freddy.

"Hey, anyone know where the bears went?" I asked.

"I don't know. They were here a minute ago. Maybe they went out to talk." Toy Bonnie replied.

"Right. I can't exactly see Toy Freddy making friends. Especially with someone he used to hate."

"I think he's changed for the better, honestly. And we can easily accept him for it."

He hopped over to where Bonnie was standing. It kinda made me a little happy to see that they were always so friendly. You know, now that they're workikg with us.

Chica and Toy Chica were also getting along better. They were almost like sisters now.

But Toy Freddy making friends? I refused to believe it.

I went out and looked around the restaurant, museum, thing. There was really no normal thing to call this place.

While wandering through the building, I stumbled upon Mike's office.

"Hello?" I said as I crawled in.

"What do you want from me now, you demon?!" Mike said, throwing a piece of paper at me.

"Okay...you're still as sane as ever..."

"Wait, why didn't the paper go through? You're just a hallucination! Unless...you're real and here to kill me!"

"Will you just calm down? It's me, Mangle. Yes, the real one. I would never kill you."

"Wait...it's really you?" I nodded and he gave me a hug. "Oh, Mangle. I'm sorry. I've gone a little insane. There are hallucinations left and right, and, I don't know what's real anymore."

"It's okay. I understand. Anyways, I need to get going right now. I'm looking for someone."

"Okay. Good luck."

I left and continued my search for the Freddies.

"Hello again." I heard from a sharp voice as I was tackled.

I expected it to be Toy Freddy. Instead, it was Phantom Mangle.

"Don't you ever get tired of tackling me?"

"Nope."

She sunk her teeth into one of my ears and began to yank.

Screeching with pain, I flipped her off of me, and dug my teeth around her neck.

Someone bolted out of nowhere and shoved me off of the phantom's neck. Phantom Foxy.

"Don't even bother, darling. You can't do anything now."

"Just watch me."

I jumped up and kicked him in the face. Phantom Mangle tackled me down again, this time, holding down my head.

"What now, little fox?"

I thought it might be over, when my little extra endoskeleton head jumped up.

Wait, what?

The little head stretched out and sunk it's own teeth into Phantom Mangle's arm.

It caused her to move away, allowing me to be free.

I guess that little head that's been dangling off my neck since the beginning is actually useful.

"Don't think you're getting away that easily." A rough voice said from behind while grabbing me by the neck and choking me.

Phantom Freddy.

I managed to slip out of his arms, my second head biting him relentlessly. The teeth on the second head weren't very sharp, but they were enough to provide pain.

"Oh hey, I see you've recovered." I said, noticing that the gaping hole that used to be in his head was gone. Maddie had really done a good job there.

"Thank you. And how's Jeremy doing?"

I aimed to attack his throat, but something grabbed my feet and pulled me back. Phantom Chica, of course.

I swiped at her face, but she teleported away until she was right behind me.

Phantom Chica grabbed my neck and both heads.

Another Phantom flew in using some balloons.

"There's a Phantom BB too?" I strained to say.

"Yep, but he's more of a healer than a fighter. But we all wanted to be here to witness your death."

The yellow rabbit walked in.

"Springtrap." They all said.

"Let her go. I want to finish her."

Phantom Chica dropped me. I looked up at Springtrap.

Anybody sane would have ran by now, but not me. I refused to run from a fight. Plus, if it's just me and Springtrap, then I could win.

He lunged forward, but I jumped out of the way.

I proceeded to jump at his face and sink my teeth into his neck.

"That feels nice. Please, keep it up." He said. What kind of maniac is this?

I tried attacking him several other times, but he seemed to only enjoy the pain.

"Are you done yet? Good. Now it's my turn."

He flicked me off of him like a fly and shoved me to the ground.

"You're finished. Say goodbye."

He revealed sharp metal claws under his rabbit suit.

Springtrap held me to the ground and brought the claws to my neck.

My second head dug his teeth into Springtrap's arm.

"You're annoying." He said as he easily tore the other head out.

Springtrap started to dig his claws into my neck.

This is the true end, isn't it? There's no hope of escape. I'm sorry for ripping out a part of your head, Jeremy. And I'm sorry to everyone if I've ever been a bad friend. And now, I'm going to die. All because I didn't trust someone.

I saw Toy Freddy in the distance. It looked like he was watching me.

I guess I was right all along. He really was an evil traitor. Goodbye world...I hope that the kids will be free one day...

The world was fading.

I thought it was all over...until someone pulled me away.

I heard a "what?" in the distance.

I could barely see anything at first, until some of my vision came back. I looked at my savior.

Toy Freddy.