Sequel? I Think Yes.

So for the many of you who have repeatedly asked for a sequel, I have finally agreed to write one and it will be posted any time today!

I can't really say who it is, but it's based on a shredders mate. There are going to be many fabulous plot twists and it's just going to be great. Very different, but great.

So please make sure to look for the sequel They Call Me Lunatic today! Idk when it'll be up, but today for sure I swear

yep yep yep DESCRIPTION BELOW!!!!!

What if you grew up your whole life thinking you were human? What if you lived your entire life thinking you were just an insane child that no one wanted?  One day, you were just dropped off at an orphanage with not a bit of information about you, but a code tattooed to your collarbone. What exactly does that make of you?

Something a little crazy, that's for sure.

Between the voices in her head and the constant murderous thoughts, it didn't surprise Arden that she was moved from an orphanage to a mental hospital at just thirteen. Four years of imprisonment with some of America's most insane, getting out was like a breath of fresh air. That is until she gets caught up with a pack of wolves who's main goal in life is to kill anyone around them.

It just so happens that the only thing that keeps Arden from having an extremely short-lived freedom is the interest the alpha shows toward her seeing as they are destined for one another. Growing up for Kieran, the alpha, wasn't exactly a walk in the park either, though. Being taught all his life never to grow attached and tear apart anyone who tested him, isn't exactly helpful in the situation of having a mate.

Poor Arden, having to learn to love someone more feral than the most savage of rogues and slightly more insane than herself. Not to mention, the never-ending battle between pack-wolves and shredders never quite giving any of them a break.

Also don't be afraid to check out Monster in My Bed. ;)))

It's not a sequel, but the main character is a psychopath, so if you loved Alex's character then you won't know what to do with yourself when you meet Kaia.
___________

"You're killing me," I moaned tugging on his shirt which irritatingly still stood between us. He got the hint. Before I really had time to even acknowledge the muscle bound to his well-defined body, his shirt was on the floor, and his lips found mine. The kiss was in no way gentle. Lust was on the tips of both of our tongues as each of them fought for dominance over one another. Blondie's hands were just beginning to fiddle with the button of my jeans when the door was thrown open.

Both of our attentions shot to the door with a now very broken doorknob. The doorknob wasn't really what I was interested in, though.

Oh, no.

My mind was focused on the fact that I just happened to be laying on a bed with a man that I had just met maybe three hours ago while simultaneously staring into the dark eyes of my mate.

__________________________________

If you throw a rogue wolf into a pack, what do you get?

Certainly, not a Luna.

__________________________________

Alright I'm done being an annoying self promoting hoe.

2020 Update: Newest Book out now!

Of Ares

"Ares Conte was a natural disaster, powerful and impossible to cease."

Alpha of Alphas, a God of wolves, Ares would bring the world to ruins for his true mate.

Protector of nothing, feared by no one, Claude would rather watch the world burn than give into the curse of mating a man who took everything from her.

*THIS NOVEL IS HIGH FANTASY