Chapter 6 | Princess Aphmau

Garroth's POV

"G-Garroth?!" That voice. It was familiar...Aphmau...

"Garroth or whoever you are answer me! Why are you watching me?! Are you trying to kill me or--" I could sense she was crying so i stood up and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Aphmau...."

"Garroth.."

"The truth is, I'm not 21 im 17. I had to hide my face. It was what had to be done.." She smiled.

"Yeah *le giggle* But why were you watching me?" WHAT DO I SAY?

"eerr-ee-- Uhh...."

"heheh...yep."

"Yeah...." We stared at each other for a while, blushing.

"So....uh.....why don't you go to school?"

"I'm a guard, Aphmau, I don't have time for school.."

she giggled "Nonsense! Come on lets go to the lord!" She grabbed my hand running to the castle... I didn't have my helmet so she could see i was blushing, she giggled and ran faster. Once she got in side the office she ran in like it was her house, I tried to stop her but she just continued to run.

She bowed. "Lord...Sir...I am Aphmau, Your person--" He cut her off.

"My personal lord's daughter, also known as, Future Princess Aphmau." Her eyes widened as he bowed. She stared at her dad.

"Wha--Dad?"

"Surprise!" She smiled and ran to her dad. She hugged him tightly crying tears of joy, then she ran to the Lord and gave him a hug, he hugged her back. She then looked at me and ran over like a bullet. I blushed tomato red. She giggled and bowed back to the Lord

"Lord....."

"Lord Iago (Generated from random names Generator X3)"

"Lord Iago, Garroth tells me he is not allowed to go to school. Is this true?" She seemed serious. Too serious.

"Im afraid yes."

"Lord Iago. As Future Princess, I command Garroth goes to school. After all it is illegal" She gave a goofy smile. I knew it was too good to be true!

Lord Iago bowed "As you wish Princess Aphmau."

I looked at Aphmau. She looked shocked.

Aphmau's POV

I looked at Garroth. He looked shocked!

"W-When does he start?!"

"Tomorrow. Good luck Garroth." I ran over and hugged Garroth. He hugged me back and twirled me around. He whispered in my ear,

"Thank you Aphmau" I smiled, and whispered back,

"Your welcome"

OOOOOH! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? IDK KITTY WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? IDK KITTY NOM 2 LETS ASK NARWHALE!

NARWHALE: narwhale.

YEY!

NARWHALES R AWESOME!

SO ARE PONIES!

AND UNICORNS!

PONICORNWHALE! LETS RIDE, SWIM, AND FLY IN2 DA SUNSET!

WHEE!