Steve- What Did You Say

(Look at the picture. Just look. It's from Civil War. When I saw it, I screamed and teared up a little bit because look at my precious cinnamon roll running along my other precious cinnamon roll and I just can't deal with it. If I'm this excited over one picture of them, I doubt I can handle watching the movie without crying the whole time.) (Added a different picture with what my face looked like when I saw it cx)

"Stay by my side. Okay, (Y/n)?" Steve says, giving you a warm smile as he helps you into a jacket.

You nod. "I know, Steve. We don't want to get separated and end up wandering around the mall for an hour before you remember about the square piece of technology in your pocket-"

He narrows his eyes playfully. "Oh, quiet. Let's go,"

By the time you get to the mall, the inside is packed as people run in and out of stores with multiple backs in their hands.

"Why can't we just buy a laptop online? We don't have to- Steve?" You pause, looking around you for his blue jacket but don't spot him.

Pushing past a group of teenagers, you escape the large crowd and look around for Steve's disguise. Frowning, you don't spot him anywhere.

An idea comes to mind. Clasping your hands around your mouth, you shout, "Bucky Barnes sucks!"

Almost immediately, Steve's head whips around.

"What the fuck did you say!" He shouts back, face reddening as people turn to look at him.

You grin. "There he is,"