Chapter 16 - Lie Detector Test - Best Friend Tag - Guess That Song

After every video I posted, Luke would Skype me telling me he had seen it and that he loved it. I loved that he was so supportive. I told him that I had seen videos from their concerts, and that they were doing such a great job as well.

It was now June 22, Saturday again which meant that I was going to film another video. I had Kian sitting next to me, ready to do our collab.

"Hello my beautiful fans. It's Eleanor Valentine here with a new video! Today I'm with.." I began.

"Kian Lawley," Kian introduced himself.

"Are you ready for a lie detector test?" I asked.

"I guess I am."

"Don't worry. I'm doing it too, so you won't be left out."

"Good."

"Now we have this little device, and you strap your hand into it, then you are asked a yes or no question from the other person, and you have to answer truthfully or else you'll get shocked." (I saw it on a video Phil Lester made with Connor Franta).

"This will be fun."

"You can go first," I smiled at Kian, and he glared at me but took it from me.

"Have you ever gone a more than one week without changing your underwear?"

"No," he answered.

I pressed the button, and after a few seconds, it shocked him. He was lying. He took it off and handed it to me.

"Next time, you'll be on level two pain," I warned him.

I put the thing on and Kian asked me, "do you have a crush on me?"

"No," I answered truthfully. It dinged. I was telling the truth.

"Not even a little bit? How could you not like this," he joked.

I laughed and said, "as a friend."

"Now, level two pain. If you lie, you'll get shocked worse," I strapped the thing on him.

"Okay."

"Are you a virgin?" I asked him.

"No," he answered. The thing shocked him once more.

"So you are a virgin."

"I don't know what that thing is doing. I'm not," he answered. I stared at him, and he cracked, "okay, I am.."

"Now same question for you, are you a virgin?" He asked after i put it on myself.

"No," the thing dinged, and I smiled.

"How come you aren't getting shocked?"

"I'm telling the truth! Now level three pain for you."

"Fine."

"Do you like Luke and me together?"

"Yes," he got shocked and flung the thing off of his hand, making it hit the floor and brake.

"Really? You lied again? And you broke the thing.."

"Sorry."

"You don't like us together?"

"I do! That thing isn't right sometimes!"

"Okay.. I wanted to do this with Luke, but I guess I can't now, unless I get another one."

"I'm sorry."

"Well were no longer friends," I pouted, kidding around.

"You're so rude!" Kian sounded like a seven year old. I laughed, and so did he. This turned out to be fun anyways.