chapter 30

I went to go meet Megan back at the recording booth, when I got into the room Megan tackled me into a hug. I chuckled slightly confused as why she hugged me so quickly.

"Um, so mind telling me why you hugged me so abruptly?" I ask, as Megan's grip gets tighter if that's even possible.

"Your song, I Think I'm In Love, just went double platinum!" She basically squeals, I stand there in shock before giving a bone crushing hug to Megan. We both jump up and down squealing like little children, before letting go of each other and doing our little happy dances.

"Holy shit! I can't believe it, double fucking platinum!"

"Y/N!!! Language!!" She playfully scolds me, slapping my arm gently.

"I just can't help it, ugh. I mean c'mon, double platinum?! Can I get a dictionary to learn all the swear words?" I say, and Megan laughs. When our antics die down, she lays her hand upon my shoulder as she gives it a soft squeeze.

"Good job, kid." I give her a thankful smile, pulling her into one more hug before letting  go. 

"Thanks, Megs. Thank you for making this happen," I smile at her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Enough of this, you need to get going for an interview." She says, pushing me out of the room as she follows behind me. We walk into the elevator, going up to the next floor and she leads me into a random room which was filled with other people.

"Ready to do the interview, Y/N?" I hear a familiar voice ask, I look at the five girls on the couch smiling at me.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

---

"Hello, we're Fifth Harmony," They say all together.

"And you're watching an exclusive interview." Lauren says wiggling her eyebrows at the camera, I smile at the five of them. I'm sitting in a seat beside the couch they're sitting on.

"We get to interview the lovely, Y/FN Y/LN." Ally says while motioning her arms in my direction, and wave at the camera and stand up just a little bit to give each of them a high five before sitting back into the chair.

"I can't wait to get interviewed by you guys, this is going to be fun." I say with a wide smile, feeling the few butterflies fly around in my stomach when they all smile back at me. Did they get even more beautiful?

"So our first question is..." Dinah says with a dramatic pause in the middle, "What was the first thing you did today or well, this morning?" She laughs softly, I laugh as well before thinking about what I did this morning, I bite my bottom lip slightly before answering.

"Well to be honest, I peed. I mean, I feel like everyone's first thing to do when they wake up is pee so, yeah. I peed." I say with a smile as well as a chuckle. They all laugh and Ally covers her mouth from the loud laugh that escapes her mouth. Cute.

"Next question, what is one thing you enjoy about being a singer?" Lauren asks intrigued by what my answer might be, resting her elbows on her legs and her chin in the palm of her hand as she looks at me intently. Butterflies, butterflies everywhere.

"W-well," I notice my stutter, and I cough a little. Normani notices and giggles quietly to herself. "I really enjoy traveling and meeting all of the people who support me and the other artists who have impacted my life... But over all it's the music. Because that's what makes me, me and it can impact people's lives as well as my own." I explain to them as they nod in agreement.

"I definitely agree with you girl, preach." Ally says putting her hand to her heart.

"It's getting sappy up in here," I hear Camila say as she pretends to wipe away tears, "But the next question is, very important okay? So pay attention!"

"Okay, shoot."

"Mangoes or bananas?" She asks,  squinting her eyes at me and scratching her chin. I pretend to think for awhile before finally deciding with my answer.

"You know what, I'm going to have to go with... Mangoes." I say and both Dinah and Lauren jump up giving me a high five.

"Now I love you a little less," Camila says with a huff as she crosses her arms along her chest and sinks into the couch, causing all of us to laugh. The interview continues with us goofing around with each other, it was just full of laughs until one question caught all of out attention.

"So you and Cara," Normani says in a slightly hesitant tone. I know she thinks that she'll get the answer that we're good and still strong, but she couldn't be more wrong. "How are you guys?" I glance over to Megan nervously, I see her nod signaling that it's okay to tell the truth.

"Well, Cara and I decided that it was time to go our separate ways, but we are still on good terms." I say honestly, and when I look at them I swear I can see a glimmer of happiness and hope in their eyes. Dinah being the closest one to me, puts her hand on my knee giving it soft and gentle squeeze. But the four other girls just aw, and get up to hug me so Dinah joins in the group hug. 

They smell really good.

After a few moments they pull away and sit back down on the couch. Looking back at me, we all make eye contact and we burst out laughing. As our laughter dies down, we all breathe quietly.

"So, Y/N. One more question," Ally says, and I look at her signaling for her to continue. "Your recent song, I Think I'm In Love, that actually just went double platinum. Congrats by the way, who inspired that song?" I look at her for a few moments unsure of how to answer because the song is indeed, for them. I lick my bottom lip slowly, before turning my attention back to them.

"Well, you know. I actually wrote that song awhile back, I was think long and hard about something and when these feelings just walked back into my life again. I just realized that I was indeed in love again." I say nodding my head, satisfied with my answer. Lauren slightly narrow her eyes, I can see that she's connecting the pieces in her head. Hey eyes widen in realization and I avert my eyes somewhere else.

"Well, Y/N. It was great getting the opportunity to interview you," Camila says in a very formal tone. I give all of them a quick smile while Lauren's eyes search mine. 

"Thanks, for interviewing me." And the camera switches off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE! AN UPDATE! It's been so long guys, omfg. Lot's of happened the meet and greet, the concert, the first day of school. It's been so busy you guys, I'll try to update as soon as I can. 

And I got to meet some of you guys at the concert which was really awesome, you guys are so sweet ugh. lots of love and see you soon :)

- celeste