07

It's been a few weeks since Grace and Alaric had their big fight. They hadn't talked unless it was absolutely needed, like class, or keeping Elena safe. It was starting to annoy Alaric. He wanted her back. He hadn't meant to be so possessive but she's always with Damon. He was wondering why she could just hang out with him. He was her boyfriend, but Damon was her best friend. I guess best friends are more important.

Grace wakes up shaking her head from her weird dream. She had a weird dream that her and Alaric got back together. They had a family. They were married. Grace had actually gotten pregnant somehow with their first child. She shakes her head trying to get it out of her mind. She gets ready for school and goes downstairs yawning.

"There's coffee. Don't worry." Her aunt Jenna says laughing softly

Grace nods and grabs her mug. It was a mug about her favorite football team, Alabama Crimson Tide. She gets coffee in it and just starts drinking it without any creamer or sugar. She was too tired to care. After finishing her coffee, she heads off to school. She goes into her first class sitting next to Elena and Bonnie. Caroline was a no show at the moment. Probably out hunting. That reminds Grace that she needs to go hunting soon. She doesn't do animals though. She does humans. She doesn't like the idea of hurting a thumper, or a Bambi. During class, Alaric asks her to stay behind.

"No thanks." She says

Once class ends, she's the last to else. As she's about to leave, Alaric closes and locks the door.

"Please. Let me talk to you. I can't stand not being with you." He says looking in her eyes.

She looks at him not saying anything.

"I can't. Not right now. Give it some time ok? Wait until all this stuff going on with Elena to blow over." She says and opens the door.

She leaves and goes to her next class.

"What'd Ric need to see you for?" Elena asks

"He wanted to get back together. I told him to give it time." Grace says

Elena nods. They continue on with going to their classes throughout the day.