Chapter 32

*Janice Pov*

At present, I am staring at the ceiling still lying in his arms and by hearing his breathing I can say that he is also awake, but we both are not saying a single word to each other.

This is what happening for nearly a week. Our alarm still didn't ring and from the past few days, we both are waking up way before the usual time.

He has a strong grip on my shoulders while I have a solid grip on his waist. I am not planning to move away, and I know he is also not planning to do that.

We both jerked a little hearing the alarm ring tone and I calmly started saying, "We need to..."

"Get up." He finished it.

We both got up and started getting ready with silence surrounding us. I don't even know what to even say to him, and I don't know what I am feeling.

When he dropped me near my college, I got down and turned to see him staring in our café direction.

"I... may go to my parent's house in the evening. You need not to pick me up." I said, looking at him and then he stared back to look at me.

"I may get late reaching home so don't wait up for me." He said, and I nodded.

We both stared at each other like that for a few minutes, and I have a feeling to say something to him. I want to say something which I don't even know.

I pecked his cheek a little moving near him and mumbled "Bye!"

He pecked my cheek back moving me near to him when I took a step back and mumbled "Bye!"

When he drove away, I walked inside the campus feeling something heavy inside. I shook my head and concentrated on the classes I have to give today.

In the evening, I left the college and reached home to see only Mom and Abby playing with my niece Ava.

They both smiled at me while Ava wobbled on her legs getting up to reach me. I smiled, watching her and picked her up.

"I too missed you." I said and sat on the floor.

"Why did you come alone? Where is Adithya?" Mom asked, looking at the door.

I looked at her surprised while Abby chuckled, shaking her head. I then remembered his words that night telling my parents like him.

"I decided to spend some time with you all. And he is little busy." I said half lying and smiled at them.

"Are you ok?" Mom asked frowning.

I smiled at her and placed my head on her lap while Ava too lay down beside me placing her head on my hand.

"I am fine, mom, but just..." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"What is it?" Abby asked worriedly.

"Just tired." I said, smiling at her while Mom brushed my hair.

"Janice!" I heard Dad's voice after some time and sat up to see him and Bhai entering the house.

"Hey Dad! How are you?" I asked, smiling at him, and he smiled at me.

"I am fine. Where is Adithya?" Dad asked making me chuckle along with Abby and Bhai.

"I don't want him to steal you both from me, so I decided to come here without him." I replied, and he chuckled.

"He is a good guy." Dad said after sometime.

"I know!" I said smiling because he is a good person than anyone I have ever met.

"He buttered Dad so much that day." Bhai said, and I laughed at him.

"Looks like it worked." I said and we both hi-five.

"All he said were truths and that's all." Dad said making us laugh again.

"Ok! I will leave now." I said, looking at the clock.

"Why don't we go to some picnic this weekend without the elder group?" Bhai asked looking at me.

"But you are also in the older group." I said, frowning and he looked at me in shock.

"Yeah! You are also in that group." Dad said in a serious tone, and he looked even more stunned.

"Got you!" I said, laughing along with Dad.

"You both are evil. Anyway, so you are ok with the idea right?" Bhai asked looking at me.

"Ok! But I need to ask Adithya and his friends." I replied.

"Don't worry! I already asked Rajeev and Rani. Rajeev must have already asked Adithya by now." Bhai said, and I nodded frowning.

When I walked inside my home, I saw my In-laws watching the television. I went inside our room greeting them and saw Adithya sitting in the chair near the table and reading some book.

"Hey! You said you will be late right?" I asked walking near him.

"Didn't feel like working so much today, so I came home in the afternoon itself." He replied.

"You should have called me Adithya. I would have also taken a leave and reach home." I said leaning into the table.

"Hmmm... Did you hear about the picnic?" He asked closing the book.

"Yeah! You are ok with it, right?" I asked, taking his hand away from the table into my hold.

"It is good idea." He replied, and I smiled to which he smiled back.

"What are you reading?" I asked looking at the book.

"Some story." He replied waving his other hand.

"Read and finish it." I said opening the book.

"It's ok! It is not that important." He said, shaking his head.

"Let's read it together. I will go and bring another chair." I said, turning to move away, but he didn't leave his hold on my hand making me look back at him with confusion.

"There is no need for another chair." He said before pulling me onto his lap making me stun for a second, but after that I leaned back into his chest placing my hand over his hand which is around my waist.

We settled like that and started reading the book with his tight hold on my waist and my tight hold on his hand over my waist.

"I am scared." I said when he closed the book after finishing it.

"I am also scared." He said back, making me turn my head a little to look at him.

I placed my other hand over his cheek and caressed it, saying, "Don't be!"

"You too don't be scared." He said before placing his lips on mine very slowly like a feather touch.

He continued to do that until I pulled his face near mine and kissed him. With that he too kissed me back.

"Don't be scared." We both said to each other before I turn back to lean my back more into his chest and closed my eyes not feeling scared now.

---------------------------------------------------------

these both are the people with a lot of patience so to lose it there must be happening something big...

Are you guys in love with these two because that was the plan from the beginning and that's what i said at the beginning. Those are lot of beginning's ;)

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote....