Chapter 17

Chapter 17_Pleasent Surprise

Jordan’s P.O.V

Waking up next to Chase this morning felt so right, I wanted to feel like this every morning for the rest of my life. Chase’s arm was anchoring my waist while I was lying on his chest, making it difficult to get out of his hold without waking him up.

After five minutes of useless attempts to get free I decided it was better to just give up. I started to think about the war that was approaching. Chase and Devin wanted to attack him before he got to us, it was a good idea but, all I could think about was how many people might get hurt or possibly lose their lives. The thought of Chase alone getting hurt was enough.

Then I started to think about our baby. I still couldn’t believe I was pregnant, but then again it only takes once for that to happen. I heard when I was younger my mother used to tell me how I was a stubborn baby, she was in almost fifteen hours of labor before she had me. The minute I was born she knew I was going to be trouble and she was right, but I turned out pretty good if I say so myself.

I don’t know how long I was spaced out but, my nauseous stomach started to turn and I was once again running for the toilet. And of course Chase was right behind be holding my hair while I was puking my guts out. I quickly brushed my teeth before pecking his cheek and making my way to the closet.

“I called my mother she rescheduled the appointment for today after lunch.” Chase smiled looking at my stomach affectionately. Looking down it was still flat, I wouldn’t start showing until I was probably three or four months along. Well, hopefully I was having one baby I don’t think I could handle pushing two out down there. Chase smirked obviously he’s been listening through the mind link.

“What, it’s true I can’t handle two much less three. Mum told me how painful it is to have a baby, and you have no idea how terrified I am that I’ll screw up and be a terrible mother. And the looks people would give me for having a kid so young, not that I give a fuck.” I laughed. “Neither do I, besides knowing my mother who is scaringly a lot like Trent and informed the entire female population about the soon to be Alpha pup.”

I groaned hitting my head softly on his chest. “Let’s grab lunch I’m hungry.” I whined when my stomach grumbled for food. “I hope it’s twins.” He smiled.

“God no, if their anything like you I think one would be enough.” I teased. “But, seriously, babygirl I want a huge family to full up this pack house nobody live here but us, my parents have their own house a little way from here and everybody else are with their families. It’d be nice to have a house full of our kids running around, pulling pranks on each other.” He sighed dreamily.

“Then we’ll take it one day at a time, one kid every other life time.” I laughed jokingly. “Wanna bet?” he asked nuzzling my neck. “If you don’t make my food hell yeah.” I joked motioning to the stove. All Chase was wearing was a pair of boxers and the fact that he was cooking in his boxers didn’t help very much.

“If you plan on looking at me like that any longer we’re going to have some problems.” Chase smirked glancing at me before turning back to the stove. “What kind of problems.” I teased, getting up and wrapping my arms around his waist while he was flipping the pancakes.