Chapter One

Chapter One:

Hermione's POV

"Hermione wake up!" My step-mum yells up to me. I roll over in my bed and hold my pillow to my ears trying to block out her voice. That squeaky and cheerful voice that always sound fake, just like her. I could tell by not answering her questions she wasn't happy with me. "HERMIONE!! WAKE UP NOW!! I WANNA GO SHOPPING!!" Oh, she is leaving. Okay, I'll wake up then.

"'Kay!" I scream down to her to make sure she hears me. "I'm getting up!"

"Good," she replies, happily. Her voice is now back to squeaky and cheerful. And fake. "Oliver is in his room. You're watching him!"

I'm happy. Ever since the war and me earasing my parents' minds, and coming back and reversing the spell, they have been very happy together. My mum moved away and my dad married a woman a decade younger than him who is all fake. Lydia. Lydia is my awful step-mum. The only good thing that came out of her and my dad getting married is that she has a son, my step-brother. His name is Oliver. Oliver is eleven. He is about to go to Hogwarts, and he is scared. He thinks his reputation will be a goody-two shoes, teacher's pet, and geek because of me. But really, he reminds me a lot of George and Fred Weasly. Wild, ambisous, funny, and smart.

Two years have passed since the War Of Hogwarts. I am now 19, and still dating Ronald Weasly. We are happy.

I jump up in bed. It is our 2nd year anniversary!! I hope Ron has something great planned. I don't want him to get too crazy with everything though.

"'MIONE!!" Oliver yells, running onto my bed. He is pretty childish, I think.

"Hey Ollie! How was your sleep?" I ask him. The bags under his eyes are deeper than before. "You excited about Hogwarts tomorrow?"

Ollie shakes his head. "Not at all," he says to me. "How did you do it? Staying sane before leaving? I am freaking out!!" Ollie is a half-blood. His father is a wizard. Was. Was a wizard.

"Well, you have some people you will know!" I reply. "Patrick, Zach, and others."

Ollie has cousins that are all wizards on his dad's side. His dad left when Ollie was young, but he stays in touch with his small son.

"I'm hungry!" Ollie whines.

"Okay! Lets eat!" We go downstairs and have some cerial. Just as I was about to set the dishes to wash themselves, I heard a small POP!! and then another small POP!! I look up and see Ron and Harry. Ron gives me a peck on the lips, and Harry hugs me lightly, and they both sit waiting for me to feed them. Happens everyday. "Get your own. Not my fault you came too late!" I says, Ron and Harry's smug grins fall off their faces. They start to protest. "No, do it yourself!"

Ron stands up, "'Mione! Please?" I look at his face. I smile. He smiles thinking I am going to say okay.

"Surr-NO DO IT YOURSELVES!!" I say, smirking when I see Harry and Ron's smiles whiped off their faces. Oliver runs over and hugs me and highfives me.

After they eat, we all sit in the living room watching t.v. Ron and I are on the couch, snuggling. Harry and Oliver are sitting with their backs to the couch, Oliver's head on Harry's shoulder. Ollie and Harry have a close relationship. Ollie is like Harry's son. It is actually very cute.

During the movie, I look over at Ron who is looking intrestly at the t.v screan. I notice he doesn't look like he has any surprises ready yet. He didn't say happy anniversary like he usually did when he saw me on the day, but he just walked in like it was just an ordanary day.

He just wants it to be a secret, I think.

Ron is such a romantic! I smile. Ron notices me stairing, and he smiled.