sixty four.

Flora. 

I step out of the bathroom, a large white towel wrapped tightly around me, shivering a little because of the droplets still on my bare shoulders and in my roughly towel dried hair. I went home after Harry told me and got something I was planning to wear for dinner with his father tonight, instead I see what I was going to wear slung over the chair in the corner and laid out on the large bed is a nude embellished shift dress. 

I walk over to it cautiously, tracing my fingers across bronze details engraved on top of nude lace. It still has the tag attached. 

"You do like it right?" I turn around in surprise, releasing the soft fabric from my fingers, Harry's standing at the door, shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbows, something that looks like flour on his black jeans and a little more in his dark hair where he's run his hand through it. 

"It's gorgeous, you didn't have to" I say as he comes towards me, wrapping his hand around my waist, clutching at my ass tightly through the towel. 

"It was on the new season rail in my office, I thought it would suit you, I also thought dad would appreciate the token effort" He says, tugging at the towel gently, I press my body to his, pinning the fabric between us, blushing with embarrassment. 

"Don't be shy" He mumbles, dropping down onto his knees, letting my towel fall away and kissing across my tender breasts and down my torso, holding a fistful of my bare ass as he goes lower down my bikini line. I groan, letting my fingers run through his hair.

He takes both my hips in his hands, pushing me back to sit on the bed and splitting my legs, his fingers trailing the inside of my thigh as he ducks down, placing kisses on my entrance, his hair tickling my inner leg as I buck my hips in pleasure. 

"Someone's keen" He chuckles, his breath sending more shock waves through me as it washes over me when he speaks. He looks up, pausing for a minute, making me moan in dis-satisfaction.  

"Don't stop now you've started" I plead, leaning on my arms behind me to support myself. He stops, licking his lips and leaning away. 

"I don't know, I left the oven on, don't want my kale to boil over" He says, looking like he's genuinely deliberating. I reach forward and place my hand on the back of his neck, urging him gently. 

"Finish the god damn job" I whine, he bites his lip and obliges, continuing to run his tongue in mind numbing patterns up and down me while I grip the bed sheets and try to stop myself from screaming, I finally feel the release as he pulls away, running a thumb over his wet bottom lip. I'm still breathless as he stands up. 

"If you don't mind, I've got dinner to carry on with" He says with a grin, walking out casually without looking back. I shut my eyes momentarily, trying to calm myself before heading back into the bathroom.

Harry must have changed while I was having my second shower, because when I arrive downstairs an hour later he's wearing an ironed shirt, still unbuttoned to show his tattoos and his hair is slightly more neatly styled. 

"You look wonderful" He says, looking up from where he's working at the counter. 

"Oh.. thanks" I mumble, blushing again, the dress is kind of tight but it looks okay, what can I expect I guess I'm not going to stay this size in the next few months. 

"Taste this" He says, signalling to me to come over, taking a spoonful of gravy from the pan and holding it out to me. I oblige. 

"Oh my god that's good" I enthuse, instantly starving for dinner. 

"You like it?" He asks, suspiciously. 

"Yes!" I say honestly. 

The doorbell sounds, making us both jump. 

"I should've known he'd be early" Harry mumbles, dumping his spoon on the side with a clatter. 

"I'm scared" I say, checking my lipstick in the hall mirror. 

"I'll do the talking, just be honest... and if he asks we aren't together this is just the truth about Edward" Harry speaks quickly, striding ahead of me in my heels. 

"What? So we're together?!" I ask confused. 

"Yes.. No, I mean, I don't know we'll talk about that, now is not the time" He stumbles over his words in a sweet away I've never seen before, flinging his front door open seconds later. 

"Dad, I'm glad you could make it" He says formally, shaking his dads hand as he steps in. 

"Thanks for having me" His dad nods, equally formally, I almost smile, I can see so much of Harry in his dad.

"Flora, it's lovely to see you again, I didn't think you'd be joining us tonight" He says, greeting me with a kiss on each cheek. 

"I asked her to.." Harry says, not giving much away as we both follow him back to the kitchen where the table on the far side is laid. His dad places a bottle of wine on the table, clearly still bemused at my presence. 

"Can I get you a drink?" Harry asks, I can see the tenseness through his smile. 

"I'll have a glass of red, please, whatever you have" He says, Harry nods and obliges - he's not usually one to pander to his dad, speaking of whom seems to have noticed the atmosphere. 

"You're very jittery tonight Harry" His dad comments, sliding a look at me, I smile back nervously, not sure whether he wanted me to laugh or agree. Harry nearly drops the three glasses he's holding in one large hand. 

"Really? Nope, I'm fine, just a busy day I guess" He says casually, pouring wine for him and his father with less precision than he normally goes for. His dad is observing him closely.. the way Harry does me, the way that makes you feel nervous. 

Harry passes the glass of wine to his father. 

"Not drinking tonight Flora?" He asks, confused at the empty glass Harry has left. 

"No, I'm not I'm erm.." I mumble, staring at Harry in horror. 

"She's on anti-biotics" Harry interjects, I expell an almost audible breath of relief. 

"Yep, Yep I am.. but not for much longer hopefully" I say awkwardly, cringing inwardly, great now Harry's dad thinks I have an infection.