Chapter 28. Giving Kinsley What She Deserves

(few days later)

Kinsley

"Wakie wakie boobear."

I groaned and pulled the covers more over my head. The covers tore off of me making me cold.

"Get up Kinsley we gotta hit the road."

I opened my eyes seriously Bradley I'm trying to sleep here!! I sat up on the bed.

"What's going on?"
"It's a surprise now get up."

He looked at me with those big brown eyes that I fell in love with. We both just stared into each others eyes. He walked towards me and kissed my cheek.

"Wear something comfortable it's gonna be a long ride."

I got out of bed and walked into the closet.

"If you wanted to kill me at least let me get a running start!" I yelled after him

"Very funny, I'm not going to kill you I promise. If you died I would have to kill myself cause I can't live without you boobear"

"Stop calling me that!"

He laughed and I grabbed my yoga pants, a white tank top and under garments.

"We got a long day today! Just you and I. I can't wait to see your face! Are you excited because I'm excited, wait! You don't even know what were doing! I need to be quite I don't want to ruin the surprise for you! You got fifteen minutes left then were out of here."

He walked out the room.

"Is he on drugs?"

I said to myself and turned on the warn water. I got out and wrapped myself with a towel. I put on my clothes and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out the bathroom to see Bradley packing my suitcase.

"What are you doing?"
"Packing your stuff."
"How long are we gonna be gone for?"
"A week."
"Why?"
"Don't ask questions! Are you ready?"
"Yeah just let me get my slippers."

I put on my slippers and we walked down stairs. James was standing at the bottom of the stairs smiling at us.

'The Luna and I we are taking a week vacation James will be in charge! TRAINING BEGINS TOMORROW!'

I heard a whole bunch of groans. I laughed they're so lazy.

"Don't worry Alpha I'll whip their lazy asses into shape."

"You better."

They both laughed and did a hand shake thing.

"I'm gonna go put our bags in the car then we can go and get breakfast."

He kissed my cheek and disappeared out the front door.

"Pssstttt do you know where he's taking me?" I whispered for no reason.

"Sorry I can't tell you I guess you gotta find out."

"Awwwww why not? He's not planning to kill me is he?"

He laughed.

"No he's not planning to kill you."

I put my hand on my chin and pretended to stroke my invisible beard.

"You know what I'm not sure about that you guys are acting pretty suspicious this morning."

"Come on boobear time to go."

I stomped my foot.

"What did I tell you about calling me that!"

I stormed out the house hearing James laugh at me. He's such a great guy I hope he finds his mate soon.

Bradley opened my door for me helping me get into his truck. He got in and backed out the drive way. He has two cars his truck and his Audi r8.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"I don't care anywhere is fine as long as they have food."

"Ihop it is."

He turned on the radio and 'Forever now' by Ne Yo was on. Bradley started to sing along, I looked at him I don't know what did I do to deserve him but I love him so much. I like the fact that he's so sweet and caring, and how his hair feels so soft against my hands and that smile kills me every time. I like when he smiles to big and I can see wrinkles on the side of his eyes. I smiled on the thought of him smiling at me.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing."

I entwined our hands and he gave me a confusing look.

"I really missed you Bradley."

I said looking away blushing and fumbling with my other hand. He turned down the music.

"I missed you so much you have no Idea how hard it is for me not to hold you or kiss you-"

I looked at him and he smiled.

"You Kinsley Marie Winston make me that happiest person on the earth."

He kissed the top of my hand.

"I will love you forever boobear!"

I growled at him and he laughed turning up the music.