Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?

I feel like the school I go to is adding more pupil free days than before. Not that I'm complaining, but it's just weird in my opinion.

~~~

Levy's POV:

Homeroom started and our homeroom teacher said we could do whatever we want that was not illegal. I saw Natsu go out of the classroom. I turned to my right to see Lucy staring at him.

"Lu-chan, is everything alright?" I asked. She snapped back into reality and looked at me.

"Oh, Levy-chan! Uh, I-"

"Don't tell me..." I examined her facial expression. From the looks of it, she looked like she was thinking about a boy.

"Are you thinking about someone right now, Lu-chan?" I asked. She gulped at my question and played with fingers.

"N-No, of course not," she said as she nervously chuckled.

"Lu-chan, when a character in a book is nervous, they usually stutter and try to hide the real answer. Now, spill!" I exclaimed.

"It's just that...I have a weird feeling..." She said as she twiddled her fingers. She looked really nervous.

"You can tell me anything, Lu-chan! I'm your best friend! I remembered that day when you were lonely in middle school. You were sitting alone during lunchtime. I decided to eat lunch with you and the first thing we ever talked about was books!" Images of our middle school selves reappeared in my head. It was a memory I never want to forget.

"Levy-chan... Arigatou!" Lucy said as she gave me the tightest hug ever.

"Lu-chan...you're suffocating...me," I said in between breaths.

"Oh, gomen!" She quickly let's go of me and I could finally breathe again.

"I know! Let's have a slumber party! We haven't had one since we were 11!" I exclaimed.

"That sounds like a great idea! I'm so excited! Wait, who are we gonna invite?" Lucy asked.

"Erza, Mira, and my two new friends! Juvia and Cana!" Juvia loves the water. She loves playing in the rain and has a job at a water park. When I first saw her, she was staring (stalking) Gray for some reason. Cana can do card magic and predict the future. When I saw her the first time, she didn't look so good... It was as if she was about to throw up," I explained.

"I really want to meet them! What's Juvia like? Is Cana nice? Oh, I really want to know!" Lucy said as she squealed like a seven year old girl.

"Calm down! Let's ask them since we could do whatever we want," We got up and I showed her the class Juvia and Cana are in. When they saw me, they immediately ran up to me and started hugging the life out of me. Lucy joins in as well.

~~~

Lucy's POV:

"Levy-san, who is she?" The blue-haired girl asked. She had long, wavy hair and dark blue eyes. The girl right beside her has long, brown hair and dark brown eyes. Admittedly, they look pretty.

"Oh, Lucy, this is Juvia! Juvia, this is Lucy!" Levy said. I gave her a small handshake and she gladly shook it three times.

"Konnichiwa, Lucy-san! Juvia hopes we can be best of friends," she said as she gave me a warm smile.

"Please, just call me 'Lucy.' You don't need to act so formal with me. I can tell we are going to be really good friends!" Her eyes sparked and she gave me a huge hug and I chuckled at her sudden movement.

"Arigato, Lucy-san!" She pulled away from the hug and gestured me to face who I assume is Cana.

"Lucy-san, meet Cana-san!" Juvia exclaimed. I shook hands with her and she started talking.

"Do you have any booze?" She asked. My eyes widened at her question.

"Uh...no, I don't have any," I said as I gave her a nervous chuckle.

"Aww, I really wanted a drinking buddy!" She pouted.

"Juvia, Cana, I want to have a sleepover at Lu-chan's house this Friday!" Levy exclaimed. Juvia and Cana exchanged looks and nodded.

"Juvia would like to get to know Lucy-san a bit more," Juvia said with a grin on her face.

"A slumber party sounds fun! Can I bring a bottle of beer with me as well?" Everyone shook their heads at her question.

"Did someone say they are having a sleepover?! Without me?!" I looked at the direction of the voice.

"Mira! Of course not! I was going to invite Juvia and Cana first. I never forgot about you!" I said. Mira smiled brightly and squealed!

"This is my chance!" Mira said to herself. However, it was loud enough for us to here as well.

"What are you talking about, Mira?" Levy asked with a curious face.

"Oh, uh...never mind! Forget I even said anything!" Mira said as she rushed out of the classroom.

"So...who wants some champagne?" Cana asked.

"CANA!" Juvia, Levy, and I yelled in unison.

"Wait, I'm getting a strange feeling..." Cana said as she slowly closed her eyes. She puts her two fingers on the right side of her head.

"What is it, Cana?" I asked.

"I can see it... New visitors... Boys?" She answered. I looked at Cana dumbfounded.

"Don't worry, Lu-chan. This always happens to Cana-san. She's actually predicting the future," Levy said.

"Huh, usually I can predict the whole future, but all I got was that we are going to meet some new people," Cana said as she thought about what her prediction could've meant.

"Juvia doesn't want anyone to worry about it for now. History class is about to start and Juvia and the others can start packing their things for Lucy-san's sleepover afterwards!" Juvia exclaimed.

I'm so happy that I made new friends.

~~~

Yay~!!! A sleepover! What's Mira about to do? Who can decipher Cana's prediction? When am I gonna stop asking questions? I don't know, but we'll see when you read the next chapter!

~TheKonfusingKK