30: Erased

- Check out the AN at the end, it's gonna be semi long. This chapter itself is longer than usual.. hope ya guys like it. :))

thirty [ final chapter of this story ]

"Come on, T. Wake up, wake up, please." I whispered to myself as i hovered over the two paramedics that were working on Tyler. One of the paramedics opened Tyler's eye, checking his pupil, but the both of them pumped back when they noticed Tyler's eye was glowing yellow. "Great, great." I whispered to myself again, "Vampires, Witches, and now whatever the hell Ty is.. Great."

Just as the paramedics leaned back in towards Tyler, he shot up. "What happened?" Tyler asked, using the paramedic as support to sit up.

"Oh, thank god." I muttered to myself, kneeling down to hug Tyler. "I thought you died."

"What, and leave you to fend for yourself in the world? I'd never." He smiled into my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "But, seriously? What happened?"

"Caroline!" Matt yelled, everyone watching as she collided with the cement.

"I'll explain later." I nodded, eyeing the paramedics as they lifted Caroline onto the gurney, and pushing her into he ambulance. "You good?" Tyler nodded, the two of us separating. "Okay. I'm going to ride with Caroline, i'll call you later. Love you." I kissed his cheek, and smiled slightly before skipping to the ambulance.

"Ma'am you haven't been checked out yet!" One of the paramedics, who were working with Tyler, yelled as i climbed into the back of the ambulance, yelled.

"I'll get checked out at the hospital!" I yelled back, sitting beside the paramedic.

-

Once we got to the hospital, the medics pushed Caroline's gurney straight to the nearest operation room after they figured out that she was bleeding eternally. I called Elena, Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie, but none of them were answering.

"Hey, E. Just so you know, while you were partying it up, i got in a car accident. It was me, Tyler, Caroline and Matt. T and Matt are fine, Caroline is bleeding eternally, she's currently going into surgery, and i don't know how I'm doing yet. But, I'd thought id let you know, i was hoping to tell you with you on the other line listening, but you didn't answer, so." I huffed, watching as a nurse approached me.

"Your bleeding, miss. Have you been seen yet?" She asked quietly, noticing i was on the phone.

I shook my head, not knowing of where the blood was coming from. "One sec," I smiled at the nurse, "Well, I'm bleeding from somewhere, so i need to get checked out. I guess i'll call you later." I hung the phone up and shoved it into my pocket. "Shall we?"

The nurse smiled sweetly and lead me to an exam room. "May i ask what happened you?"

I jumped onto the exam table, and allowed the nurse to look at my face. "I was in a car accident. I rode in the ambulance with a err... friend before i had the chance to get checked out. I don't think i was bleeding before i got here."

The nurse only nodded as she got close to my face. "You'll definitely need stitches in your forehead, and you'll need to have your nose checked out by Dr. Loris before you go. Today is actually my first day, so i cant do stitches on my own yet, so I'm going to find a doctor and i'll be right back."

I nodded, then pulled my phone back out and called Elena again. "I just remembered that Mayor Lockwood told me that he was going to find you guys, and tell you all to head back to his house. So, if you all are at his house, I'm sorry for yelling about that. I'm still upset about none of you answering your phones though. I understand Damon not answering because hes probably getting wasted already. I also understand why Stefan isn't answering, because we still aren't 100% good yet, but you and Bonnie? You two almost always answer, so there's no excuse here. Just, call me, please."