8. Burrito vs Egg Roll

8. Burrito vs Egg Roll: Xander's Pov

~Cover made by me-

Correction: Charlotte's eyes are baby blue, not brown like in the previous pictures. (the pictures will soon be edited)

QOTC: Do you guys want a date scene?

"Are we seeing the same doctor as last time?" Charlotte asks.

"No, why?"

"He's creepy." she fiddles with her fingers.

"What do you mean?"

"Before I woke up, I heard him tell the nurses to leave and lock the door... I felt his hands on me-" She doesn't get to finish talking because I slam my foot on the brake.

Without saying anything, I violently get out the car and drag Charlotte out with me- leaving the vehicle randomly parked in the hospital parking lot. "Where's Dr. Thompson?!?" I angrily stalk through the plain white hallways.

Everyone moves out of the way the moment they hear my voice. "WHERE IS HE!?!"

One of the nurses points down the hallway and then rushes out of my sight. I don't bother running at all, with Charlotte trailing behind me there's no reason to do so. I grab Dr. Thompson by the neck and pin him against the wall. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU TOUCH HER?!?" I roar only inches away from his face.

I punch the side of his jaw when he doesn't answer me. "I don't know what you're talking about." he wheezes.

I loudly growl and slam him down to the floor. "Take him to the cells; lowest level." I kick him in the direction of some security guards.

I'm not going to let anyone else who touches Charlotte to die like that bastard Gary. Plus Dr. Thompson is already unconscious, I want him to feel everything. "Please don't kill him." a certain voice whispers.

"I'm not gonna kill him yet." I say through gritted teeth. I get a few staff members to clean up the blood and take Charlotte to the front desk. She's not saying anything, but I can feel her trembling next to me. I just don't understand why she wouldn't him dead!

"Which room do we go to?"

"Room 32 on the third floor, Alpha." she makes sure not to make eye contact with me.

***

"All I need to do is weigh and measure, then you will be good to go."

Once she steps into the scale, I automatically know that it's broken. There's no way that Charlotte actually weighs less than she did before. "What the fuck happened?"

"Since the Luna is finally getting food into her system, her metabolism is speeding up. She will need to be eating regularly throughout the day from now on." Doctor Kale explains.

"I-is that bad?" Charlotte quietly asks.

"No."

We spend the entire car ride discussing food groups and eating times. "What happens if I don't eat?" she looks down at her lap again.

"You'll start losing weight again."

"What if I start weighing too much?"

"That's not going to happen." I stop at a stop sign. "Now eat this."

She doesn't take the cereal bar, she just stares at it. Again. "Half?" I negotiate. She slowly takes the bar and nibbles on it.

"Why do you always have cereal bars?"