Virgin and proud

"That's sad." Stefan said and I glared at him.

"Shut up Stefan, I'm a virgin and proud." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I knew I should have been worried when you never went off with a guy." He said and I threw a glass at him.

"Sorry I broke your glass Gloria." I said and she shrugged trying to find the necklace.

"there's another one of you want to hit Klaus with that one." She said and I chuckled.

"I might take you up on that." I said as Klaus grabbed my waist. he has been a lot more....how do I say it....not needly.....gentle maybe. he keeps touching me softly like I would break. he gives me soft kisses on my neck or on my forehead as he would hold me lightly. when I would try to walk away he would say 'mine' and pull me closer to him as Rebekah rolled her eyes. I stopped fighting after the 24th time, I think. i decided I would just lean up against him and relax.

"...yes dead girl with dead friends." Rebekah said as Klaus was listening carefully. while I on the other hand could care less as his hands on my hips was making my lose my focus.

we had walked out side after a while and something was happening around me but I just kind of relaxed into Klaus's touch as he rubbed up and down my arm. my phone rang making me jump back into reality. I looked down at the caller ID and excused myself from them.

"Hello sexy tour guide." I said and I head a laugh on the other end.

"Hey, clara." Jenna said and I could feel her rolling her eyes at me.

"What's up?" I asked rocking on my heals and humming lightly to myself.  

"I miss my best friend who has never lied to me." Jenna said as if she was trying  make a point to someone.

"Honored to be that person." I said leaning up against the building I was next to. "Was that is or did you just call to tell me how awesome I am?" I asked as a smile graced my face. 

"Thank you. I wanted to say thank you, for not letting klaus kill me...Well not kill me twice." She said and I nodded my head.

"You already told me this. And like I said before, it was not big deal. I actually like you so I want to keep you alive for when the annoying people start to come around." I said remembering how klaus was going to kill Jenna... And Caroline.....Bonnie.... He did kill elena....

I shook my head trying to not doubt myself.

"Well I have to get back. I'll talk to you later Jenna." I said my smile fading a little.

"Hopefully I'll see you soon." She said back and we both hung up.

I walked back to the car when klaus appeared in front of me and my neck was snapped.

Time skip.

I'm going to skip the details. The details are boring. So this is what happened in a short paragraph, klaus snapped my neck and I was furious. In being so upset when I woke up and no one was around except some coffins...I pulled put Elijah's. I was thinking about taking one of the other daggers out but  I didn't know any of them and didn't want to take any chances. I ended up dragging elijah to jenna's house before heading back to discover that bot only did klaus break my neck he broke his promise, he compelled stefan to not only listen to him, but he COMPELLED him to turn off his emotions. So write now I am chopping vegetables while Elijah was sitting in a chair confused and Jenna looking previously at me like I am going to stab someone with the knife in my hands.

So as you can tell...I'm having an off day.

"You know the last person who was chopping vegetables in my kitchen was klaus in alaric's body." Jenna said to me and I stopped moving. "Are you alright?" She asked gaining confidence.