Thirty-Six

She put on her own clothes, but she kept Suga's shirt and boxers. She slowly walked back to her house. It had been an eventful couple of days and she was tired. She didn't even care what her gramma said. First she had broken up with Suga, although she didn't want to. She tried to get him back but he had left. She cried and cried. She tried to kill herself, but Misook had saved her. She hadn't even asked how Misook had been doing. She felt awful. Her head was pounding. Rapmon had broken down, probably long overdue. She couldn't believe he had that kind of childhood. She couldn't believe Suga's childhood either. She thought her family was screwed up. She honestly didn't want to know what happened to Jin. So much had happened. How did this all fit into 48 hours? It was impossible. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. She just wanted to lay down. She wanted to look for Suga too. She hoped she'd be able to fall asleep without him. Probably not.

She opened the door to her house and trudged through the door. Her gramma was waiting for her. She yawned and ignored her, she was too tired. She wondered if her door was unlocked or if she had to sleep on the couch. She could use her parents' room. Her gramma followed her up the stairs angrily.
"Young lady!" She turned around yawning,
"Yeh?"
"Where have you been? Fooling around with that boyfriend of yours?" Her gramma accused. She groaned and turned back around stomping up the stairs and trying the lock on her door. It was still locked. She groaned.
"You didn't break up with him didn't you?" Her gramma yelled. She sighed,
"He's gone. Left town. Don't worry. You got what you wanted. But now you have nothing to threaten me with. I don't care anymore." She lifted her foot and tried her strength.
"I think you're a liar and-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Her gramma screamed. She kicked her door open. There was a large metallic clack. She probably broke the lock. She grumbled and closed the door in her gramma's face. Quickly pulling her dresser over the door to close it. She'd have to use the window now.

She yawned, stretching and grabbed her pillow. She had an idea. She put Suga's t-shirt and boxers on the pillow. She smiled contentedly and laid down hugging the pillow. Breathing him in. She wanted to find him. Tell him it was okay. She didn't want to break up with him. She loved him. She needed him. She wanted to ask him about his mother and his little brother and sister. What they were like. She wanted to take the pain away like she did last time. But she couldn't. She needed to find him first. He had wanted to fix this. Why did he leave? They needed him to do anything. Maybe he thought he was just putting everyone in danger. He always thought that. He just wanted to keep everyone safe the best way he knew how. She felt her eyes well with tears and squeezed the pillow. He was gone. Disappeared into thin air. She wanted him back. Needed him back. She wrapped her legs around the pillow and sobbed. She was like a broken record. Kept saying she loved him and needed him. Maybe if she thought it hard enough he would know what she was thinking and come back. It was pointless with out him. She got up everyday to see Suga. She ate everyday so Suga wouldn't worry. She smiled everyday because Suga existed. How did she live before him? What purpose did she see in her life? She had tried to kill herself. But she couldn't do that. What if he did come back? He'd come back. He had to.

But would he really?
--------------------------
(A/N)
I wrote this poem today, and I just really wanted to share it with you guis because I'm really proud of it and I hope you like it:
"ching chong, ling long, you don't have a ding dong, cuz I cut it off last night and now you can't pee right"