Chapter 38

sorry for the late upload guys, as you know I lost a close member in my family.

I'm working through it and hope to upload more regularly check out my other books I've uploaded.

To make it up to you all I uploaded Mating The Bad Girl a werewolf version of dating the bad girl.

That one will be more better than this , planned out, it will make sense and have more climatic points no waffling this book could have been amazing but the shit I was going through I kind of took out on this book I wrote most of the time because I was pushed (which never makes for good writing sessions).

Anyway thank you for all your loving kind words my beautiful people.

Chapter 38

After Nolan leaves I press a cold hand to my lips as if I am recapping all the memorable kisses he pressed to them. I open my eyes briefly and catch a glimpse of a furious looking Isahiah standing in the window of his bedroom glaring down at me.

I roll my eyes, I wave at him, grinning and he sneers pushing the curtain shut violently. I frown, what's up with him?
Please vote ;) sneak that in their

Isahiah P.O.V

"I am so done with that girl" I growl as I watch her stare at Nolan's back as he walks away from her. Her hand is pressed to her lips like that son of a bitch kissed her.

She looks up and notices me I push my curtains closed, I'm wasting my time on her. It's always Nolan for her.

Once again, Isahiah is pushed to the side.

1 week ago

Danielle P.O.V

He's avoiding me.

Isahiah is avoiding me like one avoids disease. I knock on his door with a warm pie in my hand. Isahiah opens the door, shirtless. I pant in my mind and lick my lips.

Before he can slam the door shut I squeeze my foot between the gap, "Hello," I say, fluttering my eyelashes at him "I bought you pie." I murmur looking up at him through my eyelashes. God my head hurts from this position.

"What's wrong with your head? And your voice?" he asks narrowing his eyebrows.

I snap my neck straight, shit I probably looked demented trying to look demure. I grin gently, "My voice?" I ask softly.

He rolls his eyes "Why do you have a southern accent?" he growls as if annoyed by me.

I gulp, licking my lips. God this is embarrassing, I am trying to act demure and innocent instead I sound like an idiot. Why do I always do this, when trying to act innocent or submissive I change into some southern women as if I have magic powers. Some crazy southern women called Belinda.

"I made you pie, why are you avoiding me?" I ask Ishiah trying to push my way into his house.

He holds me firmly by the shoulders and moves me outside back onto the hard cement of the lane leading towards his house.

The holy grail, leading me to sexy Isahiah.

He takes the pie out of my hand and slams the door shut in my face.

I growl, I stomp towards the door and slam my hand down onto it multiple times. The sound echoes "Isahiah open the fucking door!" I screech.

I hear him mumbling on the other side I press my ear to the door to hear him "Oh Lord Protect me from the She-devil who tempts me with pies. Protect me oh lord." he sounds hysterical!