[3] Playing Psycho

As the voices and footsteps got closer she had to formulate a plan on how to convince them she was one of them. She tried to formulate a plan but went for her second option.

She began to laugh hysterically like some crazy person as the two students appeared. She keeps her gave on the black door as she continued to laugh.

"Hey, you alright?" A female voice asks. She slows down her laugher to turn and face the two.

She looked at the girl with short platinum blonde hair and pink highlights. "Of course, I just heard this joke and couldn't stop laughing." She clams her laughing so she is done.

"I haven't seen you before, are you new here?" The tall male asks. His voice was deep and smooth. You could see his rippling muscles through his dark gray v neck shirt.

"Yes." I say biting my bottom lip. She couldn't believe this is what psychopaths were like, she expected a bit more craziness.

"You must be lost then, I'm Zoey and this is Rex." The female, Zoey says as her blue eyes shined with excitement. The tall dark haired guy smirked at her who was already nervous enough.

"What's your name?" Rex asks looking down at her with his hazel eyes. She bit her bottom lip scared to death. She looked around but there was no signs or banners like in all the stereotypical movie high schools.

"I..ah..." She scratched the back of her head nervously grinning like an idiot.

"Have you already forgot." Zoey chuckled before looking around as if worried someone might see. "Well you can tell us later, what class are you supposed to be at?"

"I don't know." She looked down at her feet trying not to show how scared she was.

"Well just come to class with us." Rex shrugged. She nodded silently as she followed the two.

"Come on up Miss. I forgot my name." Zoey grabbed her arms and pulled her between them. "So what kind of psycho are you?" She asks with a dark gleam in her eyes.

"I don't know." She says quietly. She felt like she was making it obvious that she was a victim.

"You don't know much do you. I thought you were just insane from the way you were laughing." Zoey chuckles. She had this masculine vibe from her that you didn't want to mess with her.

"Funny joke." She says simply. She kept looking at the silent tall guy nexted to her. He just stared at her as if she were a puzzle he was going to solve.

"What was the joke?" Zoey's voice brought her attention back to the blonde.

"I forgot." She says with a nervous laugh.

"You are quite forgetful, I could even mistake you for a victim." Rex says and she knew he was smart.

"Nah, just very forgetful." She smiles and tries to play it off.

"Then what's your name, you have got to remember it by now." He says challenging her.

They both looked at her waiting for an answer and she knew she couldn't go for the playing dumb act anymore. She had two options, lie or run. Then she heard a soft feminine voice whisper. "Die."

"Die." She blurts out. She groans feeling as if she was stupid for coming up with a name like that.

"Oh." Rex says as if surprised. "Sorry for doubting you." He says apologetically.

"Well welcome Die." Zoey grins.

She was so confused by their reactions, but continued to follow them to a red door. Rex opened it letting the ladies go in first. The room was like the hall with white walls and white tile floors. The roo was filed with desks and students who looked like normal high school students. She just couldn't understand how it could be so normal. She felt like she was the psychopath, but if she was she would fit in perfectly.

-*-

Hey so I had to introduce two new characters for all you. They are important characters and the pictures of them are at the top. Tell me what you think of them.

I know if you were hoping for craziness that you will have to wait a bit, but it's coming up. I just have to introduce more characters.

Please comment, be as crazy as you want, ask me questions and just say whatever you want.

Vote for my craziness or I will go insane. (Or not)