Chapter 11

AN : I use McDonald's wifi to update this cause my dad cut the wifi at home xD

"What's with the smiley early in the morning?" Lauren asked Aunt Leslie who was smiling dumbly at her.

"Because I'm here!" She heard another voice from behind. She turned around and was met with Aunt Leslie's youngest daughter, Ally.

"Ally!" Lauren squealed and pulled her into a warm embrace. "When did you get here?" She asked when they pulled away.

"Last night." Ally said, smiling. "Dems and Dmac picked me up from airport."

"The double D didn't tell me anything!" Lauren pout, feigning hurt. "How's Texas?" she asked.

"It's great! I love the weather, the people there-" "And that's the cue I'm leaving, checking my twitter or something" Aunt Leslie huffed and went inside her house.

"You know we love you, mom!" Ally shouted, making both her and Lauren laughed.

Their laugh was interrupted when a car suddenly appeared and parked near them. It was Camila.

"Mila!" Ally squealed, approaching her best friend who was just getting out of the car and pulled her into a hug. "I missed you so much!"

Lauren watched them and then, suddenly her eyes met with Camila, who was glaring at her. She noticed that Camila was paler than usual and her nose was red. They were looking at each other's eyes while Ally still hugging Camila and rambled on how much she missed the younger girl and how much she was sorry for not coming to her birthday party, until Camila suddenly pulled away from Ally and latched a handkerchief to her nose, sneezing.

"Are you sick Mila?" Ally asked, concerned.

"It's nothing, just flu." Camila said, sniffing and wiping her nose.

"Why didn't you tell me? If I knew, I wouldn't ask you to come." Ally said, her hands reaching both Camila's cheeks, feeling her temperature.

'Yeah, right. Don't come and let you shamelessly flirting with my Lauren! Ugh Ally, back off! She's mine!' Camila thought. "It's nothing Ally.. I'm okay though.."

"Are you sure? How did you catch a cold?" Ally asked. "I told you; do not play in the rain, Mila!" she playfully scolded.

"I'm not, mom!" Camila said, playfully rolled her eyes, "Actually, there's this someone, who thought they're so romantic, give me flowers yesterday."

"Oh...didn't they know that you're allergic to flowers?" Ally asked, genuinely doesn't know that they were talking about Lauren.

"What can I do..." Camila sighed, "This someone is always so busy to know things about me, but always have time to flirt with any other girls.." She said, glaring at Lauren, who was looking at the trees, pretending to not listening to her conversation with Ally.

"Oh my god! Tell me more about this someone! Let's go inside." Ally laughed "Laur, do you wanna come in? I can make waffles for you." She asked Lauren sweetly.

"Yeah Laur, Do you wanna come in? Ally makes the best waffles in the world!" Camila said, mimicking Ally's tone earlier and give Lauren an obvious fake smile and a glare.

Ally frowned at Camila's attitude. She looked at her best friend, who was looking mad, looking at Lauren. 'What's happening?' Ally asked herself, not knowing what was going on.

"No, but thanks, Ally." Lauren said, giving Ally a warm smile that Camila claimed can make her heart melt.

Ally nodded and smiled back at her before entering the house, leaving Camila and Lauren outside.