Chapter 5 - Park Hyemi

Status: Edited

Dino's POV

"Maybe you should go" I told the girl. I didn't meant it. I just don't want the boys to make too much drama especially Vernon. I just don't think she was trying to steal our money that we collected. I mean, she looked so innocent.

"Let's not think about this" DK said, making us agree. "Let's go to sleep.. Dino, there's some food on the table. Go and eat up" Jun said, pointing at the dining table in the kitchen. I nodded as I went to eat. The boys went to their rooms.

Me, I just couldn't help but to think of the girl. I suddenly remembered that she lived in room 6A. I quickly walked out of our dorm. I headed up to room 6A. I knocked on the door, hoping someone would open up but no, there's no one home. I was worried about her. Where could she run off?

I quickly headed to the elevator and went out the building. I sighed in relief when I saw her. She was sitting outside on a bench. I slowly walked to her. "Yah, mysterious girl," I called her, waving my hands at her. She was just staring up to me with a blank face.

I sighed as I walked and sat next to her. "...I'm sorry" I said. She just looked at me. "It's ok," she finally said after a few moment of silence. "Did you really try to steal the money?" I simply asked her. She quickly shook her head. "I-I was just trying to find something that belongs to me" she explained. Her face soften as she said the last sentences.

"Belongs to you? What is it?" I asked. She shook her head, mouthing nothing. I didn't want to push her to tell me so I just let it go. I knew she was innocent all along. It's just Vernon who's overreacting. "Tell you what, let's hang out today," I clapped both of my hands together. "H-hang out?" She asked, utterly confused. I nodded my head as I pulled her to an ice cream shop.

"What flavour would you like?" I asked when we reached to the counter. She was looking at me like she was lost. "I don't know." she sighed. Maybe she doesn't have a favourite ice cream or maybe she doesn't like ice cream. Who hates Ice cream?!

"O-ok.. I'll choose for you then," I said as I faced to the casher, who was tapping her fingers on the table. She looked impatient. "Two chocolate ice cream, please" I ordered. She rolled her eyes then sighed in irritation as she scooped the ice cream in a cup.

She gave us the ice cream and we ran off to an empty table before we could even get into her nerves. What's her problem, anyway?

I took a bite of my ice cream. I looked to the girl. She wasn't eating, instead, she was staring down it. "Aren't you going to eat that?" I asked. She looked suprised then quickly grabbed a spoon and ate it.

"Ouch!" She said, putting her palm on her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"My head, it hurts!" She pouted. I chuckled by her cuteness. She probably haven't have a brain freeze before. "Aigoo..." I said, patting her head. "It's nothing... You're fine. Just eat slowly," I smiled, making her smile.

She continued eating, slowly. "I never had an ice cream before." she said, making me gasped for air. "You haven't?!" I asked. "Nope," she simply said, licking the spoon full of ice cream. "I kinda like it." she said. I chuckled and continued eating.

We were walking down the streets after we were done eating. I gave the girl my jacket just because she was wearing thin clothes. "Hey, I never asked you before," I said which caught her attention. "What's your name?" I asked. "M-my name?" She shuttered, making me confused. What? Does she NOT know her own name?

Angel's POV

Come on! Come on! Think of a name!

I don't have a name. My friends and family back home called me 'Angel 104' which I don't think it could be a good name for humans. Hurry! I need a name. I turned my head to avoid from making an eye contact with him. As turned my head around, I saw a sign said 'Park Hyemi and family's restaurant'.

"Park Hyemi," I answered with a smile. He giggled. "Well, that's a great name. At first I thought you don't have one." he scratched the back of his neck. Dino, you have no idea...

As we reached to seventeen's dorm, Dino tried to pull me inside but I hesitate. "I don't want to!" I yelled but more like a whisper since I don't want others to wake up. "Come on.. Don't worry. I'll explain to them that you're just looking for something that belongs to you." He said, still pulling me inside.

Suddenly, someone came. "What's going on? Dino? Is that you?" A familiar voice was heard as I tried to get away from Dino's grip. Seokmin entered the living room and his jaw dropped when he saw me. "Dino, what are you thinking bringing a theif back here?" He asked Dino, which made my heart sank when I heard him say 'theif'.

"Don't say that! It was all a misunderstanding," Dino explained to him what happened. I couldn't say a word. I was afraid.

"Is that true?" Seokmin asked me after he heard Dino's explaination. I nodded my head but then looked down as if I was guilty or something. Seokmin's face soften. "What are you trying to find?" He asked me. I didn't want to tell him. He might not believe me.

"What? How could you lost something in our dorm when you just got here?" He asked again. I stayed quiet.

"Yah... Why aren't you talking?" He said.

Dino pushed him slightly from my sight. "Hyung, don't force her to talk." he said.

Seokmin removed Dino's hand from his chest and went closer to me. "Let's talk alone." he said, pulling me outside. "Hyung!" Dino called out, pulling me to him but Seokmin won't let go. "Dino, I think it's for you to go to sleep." Seokmin told Dino, closing the door behind him.

We were outside the dorm. "Are you lying?" He asked me. "N-no!" I shuttered, shaking my head in a nervous way. "Then tell me. What did you lost?" He asked.

I was in a panic attack. Should I tell him? If I tell him, I would ruin my mission to take care of him. But I just don't have a choice, do I?

"My guidance book." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

"What guidance book? I didn't even see a guidance book here. Besides, you didn't bring anything when you came, remember?"

I sighed. "I think it's invisible."

"What?" He asked. He was giving me a confused face.

"Yeah.. You can't see it.. But I can," I said. "Just, not anymore."

"What are you even talking about?" Seokmin raised a brow.

I looked down before saying...

"I'm an angel"

______________

Hi... Sorry for the short chapter.. I promise, the next chapter will be worth it. (Well it depends on you guys)

So thank you for reading/suscribing/commenting..

Be sure to follow me for more SEVENTEEN fanfics :)

PyePye - Keke