Chapter 20

Harry P.O.V

"Dad! Dad! Wake up! It's the big day!" Ted yelled shaking me awake. My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was in a hotel. Draco and I decided not to see each other day of the wedding for good luck purposes. I gently got up and checked the time.

"Ted it's only 7, I don't get married for another 11 hours." I groaned.

"Yes but there is so much to do before the wedding!" He told me. "You have to make sure everything is set and ready."

"Shouldn't the venue do that?" I groaned.

"Yes but Mr. Draco also directed me to make sure you eat since you don't eat when you're stressed."

"Why do you still call him Mr. Draco?" I chuckled and he shrugged.

"Force of habit," He shrugged. "Now get out of bed and go take a shower." He demanded.

"Fine fine." I put my hands up in defense. I jumped out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I started the shower and took my glasses off, placing them on the counter. Today I decided for our wedding I'd put in contacts. So I jumped into the shower and let the heat of the water wash over me. As I scrubbed my messy hair, I decided I should trim my hair. Once I finished in the shower and draped the towel around my waist. I put the contacts in and I could see clearer with them in. My eyes certainly did stand out. I got dressed in normal hang out clothes until it was time for our wedding. I walked out and Ted had already order room service. There were pancakes, French toast, toast, eggs, bacon and sausage. "What's all this?"
"I dunno Mr. Draco sent it to the room." He handed me a card that the food came with.

Baby Raven,

Eat up my love, it's our big day.

I love you

-Your Dragon

I joined him at the little table and piled my plates with pancakes and toast with some bacon.

"Are you excited?" Ted asked as he shoved a piece of French toast in his mouth.

"I am," I nodded. "Just a little nervous." 

"That's normal, I prefer him over her though." Ted said and I snorted.

"I can tell."

"Well he's always been nice to you and to me. She never liked me very much."

"Obviously the feeling was mutual." I raised an eyebrow as he blanched. "Now eat, I need to get my hair trimmed soon."

"On your wedding day? Why would you do that?"

"Because it a mess of locks," I chuckled. "It'll be okay."

"But Mr. Draco loves your hair like that."

"Fine I won't get it trimmed then, how am I supposed to style it?" I asked. He got up and took my by the hand. He sat me on the bed and got hair care products from the bathroom. He started doing something with my hair.

"Hmm like this." He said. He showed me the mirror and my hair actually seemed tamed. It wasn't slicked back but it wasn't sticking in all different directions.

"I really like it." I complimented.

"Good." He smiled.

"Now what are you doing with your hair?" I asked and he made it turn blue.