Better Than Me: Christian's Point of View

If you've reached this page, that means one of two things. A) You skipped ahead to the ending of the book because you're impatient and deserve to be shunned. (I'm just kidding. I don't know your life.) B) You finished Better Than Revenge and, if you enjoyed it (which I hope you did), you're like, "Well what the hell am I supposed to do now?"

FRET NOT. I have just the response to that question, and it's actually another question: Ever wondered what was going on in Christian's head throughout the novel?

My next project will let you in on that secret. I posted the summary on my page, but I'll go ahead and post it here as well for new readers and those who don't receive updates from me.

Like I said in the original post, this is kind of an experiment and I am in college now, so I'll have to figure out an updating schedule that works for me. But for now, here's the summary!

***

"I talk, but I do not speak my mind

I hear words, but I do not listen to thoughts

When I wake, all see me

When I sleep, all hear me

Many heads are on my shoulders

Many hands are at my feet

The strongest steel cannot break my visage

But the softest whisper can destroy me..."

- Anonymous

***

Ask anyone: Christian Ryder has everything it takes to be considered Hollywood's newest Golden Boy. A heartthrob whose acting career skyrocketed faster than even he could keep up with, Christian has it all: the looks, the fame, the fortune—and the girls. He would gladly tell anyone who was willing to listen all about the kind of female population he has access to; too bad the only female who actually matters would rather ride a tornado than ride his—never mind.

The infamous—and almost famous—female: Sophia Hastings, Christian's new leading lady. Christian has never been afraid of a challenge, but this one has a catch: this challenge could destroy more than just his acting career.