sixty five.

Flora.

Harry doesn't hang around in serving dinner, thankfully giving me something else to do other than look at his dad awkwardly. I notice he doesn't attempt to make conversation, probably enjoys making me feel awkward, and I wouldn't even know where to start with asking him. I don't think 'So, things busy back in Cheshire?' would cut it.

I focus all attention into cutting my steak and not sending it flying off the plate with gravy trailing after it across the table. I almost smirk at the thought though, Senior Styles would be much less than impressed. I stare at the centre of the steak and almost gag. I will NEVER understand why people enjoy things rare, I try and take a deep breath and ignoring the nausea that's sweeping over me, I realise as I feel the bile collect in my throat that continuing to ignore it will have me in a very embarrassing situation.

I leap up, regretting my choice of heels at dinner, racing from the room and into the nearest bathroom, which unfortunately is not far enough away from where Harry and his father are eating dinner. I try and be as quiet as I can, probably failing miserably. WHY must it hit so unexpectedly. I pray for some miracle they didn't hear as I creep from the bathroom, heading upstairs as quietly as I can to brush my teeth.

I spit out the toothpaste a few minutes later, feeling a little less queasy and completely scared to go back downstairs.

"So much for liking my food" I hear him say from the door, I turn round a little too quickly.

"I'm sorry.. it was just the rare steak" I say, biting my lip. He's smirking anyway, dominating the doorway with his tall frame.

"You didn't hear me did you?" I ask, wincing for the answer.

"I tried to cover the silence" He shrugs. I sigh.

"I don't want to come back down, can't you tell him I have a bug.." I whine.

"Right sure, Flora has a bug so I tucked her into my bed with a kiss good night" He rolls his eyes.

"Please" I whisper, still feeling gross and completely not in the mood.

"Flo the only reason you're supposed to be here technically is to talk about this, I really need you" He says, looking at me, his eyes soft.

"Is he going to hate me?" I whisper.

"He hates everybody" Harry says, guiding me from the room a hand on my back. I take a deep breath before we re-enter the dining room and Harry's dad looks over.

"I'm sorry if it was rude to carry on without you both, I didn't want it to go cold" He offers conversation.

"It's okay" I smile weakly, sliding back into my seat.

"Mum would be ashamed" Harry chuckles, collecting his father's empty plate, his half eaten and my untouched one, much to my relief.

"So, what was it you needed to talk about" He poses the question suddenly. Harry looks over from the counter, his father's hard stare makes me uncomfortable.

"I want to talk about Edward" Harry says bluntly, walking back over to the table, wine bottle in hand, sloshing more into his fathers glass. Probably hoping it'll loosen him up.

"Harry, if this is another of yours and his petty arguments you're wasting my god damn time" His father says, taking a sip of his wine and looking dis interested.

"Dad you know Edward, you know what he's fucking capable of" Harry says, I can tell his father's comment has him riled up. His dad says nothing, sipping his wine again.

"Flora.. tell him" Harry says, my head snaps up, opening my mouth to speak but I can't.

"Harry, I um.. I'd rather not" I stare at him pleadingly, our eyes locked together. I know he's only acting this way because he's getting angry.

"Well he's not having it from me, clearly" Harry says. I feel stuck between him and his father, I swallow, angry at Harry for leaving me in this position. To talk about what happened to me to his dad, something I haven't talked to Harry himself about.

"Well.. I.." I begin, terrified to even think about what happened that night. Harry's father looks disapprovingly from Harry to me and back, knocking what little confidence I had and making me want to burst into tears.I clear my throat.

"On the night of the British Fashion Awards, Harry has to rush off for a meeting and asked me if I could stay at the after party and represent the company, where I met someone who I was chatting to. I didn't know who he was but he said he was a director and seemed.. friendly enough. He bought me a drink and I started to feel unwell so he said that he'd call Harry and ask him to pick me up, apparently he was working for Edward.. and Edward picked me up, I thought he was Harry because I wasn't with it and the next thing I knew I woke up the next day on my door step" I say quietly, biting my lip hard so I don't break down in front of Harry's father.

You could cut the tension with a knife. Harry is staring at his father and his father is staring at me, steel gazes so similar.

"Tell him what happened next, Flora" Harry says, his voice slow.

"Edward text me and said he had private pictures of me and if I didn't leave my job then he would tell erm..."

"He'd tell them where I am, what I'm doing now" Harry interrupts. Harry's dad's gaze flicks to Harry, at least he looks like he's listening.

"He'd have no idea where to look" Harry's dad says.

"I don't think that's the point, he made the threat" Harry says, through gritted teeth. Harry's dad takes another sip of his drink, calculating silently, thinking the way Harry does.

"Thank you Flora, I appreciate your honesty, I'm sorry for what my son did to you, if you wanted any kind of compensation as well as your job back, nothing would be too much trouble." He says to me suddenly, his voice matter of fact. I look up at him nervously, shaking.

"Do you think you could perhaps leave the room for a few minutes, I just would like to have a chat with Harry" He says. I begin to get up.

"No. She can stay, she doesn't want the money" Harry says firmly. I feel completely caught in the middle again.

"Please, leave, if you'd be so kind" Harry's father repeats, I get up, rushing from the room as quickly as I can with dignity, going into the dark sitting room and sitting down on the sofa. Jesus I need to text Luke.