thirteen » party

"you're late," comments the guy (brendon?) when they arrive.

"yeah, sorry," answers tyler, "we got sidetracked." he smirks at a blushing josh.

brendon grins. "i wonder why. this your new boyfriend?"

josh raises his hand awkwardly. "hi, i'm josh."

to his surprise, brendon immediately sweeps him into a hug. "hey! i'm brendon." he steps back, gestures inside, and goes, "won't keep you waiting. drive yourselves wild." and with a wink, he steps aside.

"i'm gonna go get us a drink," tyler says immediately, and josh nods a bit distractedly, looking around.

tyler grins and heads off to the kitchen. he sees a couple people he knows and heads over to them. "pete! patrick! hey!"

the two guys look at him and break into smiles. "tyler!" yells pete, sounding drunk already. "missed you! here, have some-" he pushes a cup into tyler's hand, and tyler downs it happily. it burns his throat, but whatever. "gotta boyfriend yet?"

"yeah, his name's josh, he's the cute boy with blue hair over there," tyler grins, pointing over to his boyfriend. pete coos happily.

"he is cute! don't worry, won't steal him, i've got my own, he's over there." pete grins at him and points to a lanky guy- mikey- sipping at a drink. "you know his brother, gerard? kid dyed his hair red. you should see it."

{if one more peterick shipper comments that they're upset or that they don't like petekey i swear to god i will fucking block them. im not kidding. im sick of this shit. respect my ship.}

tyler nods and grabs two more drinks. "i will- gotta bring this to josh first, though." he waves to pete and walks away.

josh looks a bit lost, surrounded by unknown people, and he accepts the drink immediately. "thanks, ty," he mumbles, kissing the boy's forehead. "i don't know anyone here..."

"that's okay," answers tyler reassuringly, "just walk around, drink a lot, make some friends." and he grins.

-

couple hours later, tyler's drunk as shit. he's standing next to brendon, swaying slightly on his feet, and brendon's grinning.

"how you like it?" he asks, smoothing his hair back. tyler nods and mumbles something like, 'love it, yeah, it's great...' with a confused smile. "great, great," brendon adds.

tyler stares at brendon and giggles. "you've got pretty eyes," he says, and brendon laughs. "really really pretty. can i look at them?" he comes a bit closer, stretching on his toes to see brendon's eyes well. "...oh..." and then, somehow, he stumbles, and his lips meet brendon's.

for some reason, they don't move apart, and then, slowly, brendon puts his arms around tyler, and tyler kisses him harder, intentionally, licking at his lower lip. "fuck," brendon groans, kissing him back, "tyler..."

tyler pulls away suddenly. "oh shit. shit. brendon, what about josh, fuck-" and he turns around, rushing into the crowd, calling, "josh?"

he finds something very surprising.

josh, pressed up against the wall, making out with a very drunk jack barakat.

jack's hands are somewhere on josh's hips, under his shirt, and josh has his fingers tangled in jack's brown-and-blond hair.

"josh?" tyler asks, and they break apart immediately. josh looks horrified.

"fuck, tyler, i'm sorry," he starts saying, and tyler giggles.

his giggle turns into a full blown laugh, and then he hops up and envelopes josh in a hug. "it's okay," he grins, "i kissed brendon anyway. but i wasn't getting that intense."

josh looks sort of flustered. "i... it just sorta happened, and jack's a really good kisser-" he blushes. "fuck. sorry."

"it's okay," tyler repeats, and presses his lips to josh's in response, hot and wet, tangling his fingers in josh's blue curls. josh gives this sort-of moan and pulls tyler closer with two strong hands on the shorter boy's hips. "fuck, josh..."

they stumble back, still kissing, and josh pins him to the wall, biting at his lower lip. "you're really," he grunts, "really fucking hot."

"fuck," is tyler's response, and he's about to say something else when they hear laughter and a, 'get a room!'

most likely from brendon. fucking hypocrite.

//@ the person who wanted me to describe the kissing scenes.. *smirks* hope you liked it

also, 100 votes + 1k views?? holy shit guys <3//