Chapter Ten

"You were right Hobi, Hanji and Seung were getting together behind my back." Jimin sighed, downing a cup of liquor. "I'm so fuckin' stupid."

"No, you're not, Minnie." Hoseok sat on the floor, leaning on the coffee table, across from Jimin who'd been sitting on the couch. "Stop calling yourself stupid." He scolded his friend. "Why'd you buy Vodka if you already know you can't handle it."

"I wanna drink Vodka, so I'm gonna drink it." Jimin stated, filling his cup to the top. "But, it's true about me being stupid. I should've caught on a long time ago."

"Don't beat yourself up about it." Hoseok continued to comfort Jimin, who was now borderline drunk. "How did you find out, though?"

"I've been staying with Hana and Yoongi for almost a week now, and I needed some things that were back at my house, so yesterday, Yoongi took me home. Hanji was there, and he told me everything."

"Yoongi was there?"

"Yeah. He even punched Seung in the face."

"Marry him." Hoseok joked, which caused Jimin to choke a bit.

"What?!"

"Or, y'know, date him."

"Why would I date him? He's not even my type."

"Then why are you blushing?" Hoseok pointed out.

"Who's blushing?! I'm not!" Jimin buried his face into his hands.

"Wait a minute," Hoseok paused. "You like Yoongi, don't you?" He asked, figuring an intoxicated Jimin would reveal his secrets in no time. When his friend wouldn't answer him, he laughed loudly. "You do! You like him!"

"Stop teasing me!" Jimin whined.

"Then, admit it!" Hoseok was eager to get an answer out of his drunken friend.

"Okay, okay! Maybe I like him a little. But, I think its because he's been so nice to me lately." Jimin admitted. "He's usually so mean to me, but he's really been taking care of me." Jimin sighed heavily. "But, I'm sure the feeling isn't mutual."

"Maybe you should ask him."

"I'm not doing that."

"Well, okay." Hoseok shrugged.

Some hours had passed, and Hoseok managed to put up with Jimin, even through his random crying fits. Now, the poor boy was asleep on the couch, and Hoseok was in the kitchen, quietly conversing with Yoongi, who was called to retrieve a sad, sleeping Jimin.

"Was he any trouble?" Yoongi asked.

"It was nothing I couldn't handle. He did a lot of crying, and blaming himself for, y'know, Seung and Hanji." Hoseok answered, tapping his fingers along the counter.

"I wish he'd stop doing that."

"Well, he did just catch his boyfriend with his best friend. He's gonna be blaming himself for a while."

"You're right." Yoongi nodded in agreement. "Thanks again. I'll get Jimin and go."

"Thanks for being there for Minnie." Hoseok nodded. "He seems to be comfortable around you."
-----

"Nngh, where's Hobiiii?" Jimin began to whine once he and Yoongi finally made it back to Hana's house.

"We just left his house, Jimin."

"I wanna go baaaaaack!"

"Jesus, do you always turn into a big baby whenever you drink?" Yoongi grumbled, helping the drunken fool to his room.

"I want Hobi to take care of meee."

"Well, he's not here, so I'm gonna have to suffice for now, buddy." Yoongi informed him, while helping Jimin into the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Sad."

"You'll feel better." Yoongi assured him.

"Are you sad too?" Jimin asked, pulling the covers over his shoulders.

"Just a little bit." Yoongi admitted.

"How come?" Jimin questioned. "Is it because of your boyfriend running off with your brother?"

"I'm not as upset about that anymore." Which was partially true. He still hated Siwon and his brother for what they did to him, but he was more upset about what Jimin was going through, and how he was being treated. Jimin didn't deserve that kind of treatment from Seung. Jimin loved and had blind faith in him. Trusting him, and loving him without any doubts in his heart. And in the end, Jimin was left with nothing but lies.

"Then what is it?"

"You should get some sleep." Yoongi quickly changed the subject.

"Will you stay with me?" Jimin removed his arm from under the cover and held his hand out to Yoongi.

Not wanting to make Jimin even more upset than he already was, Yoongi accepted his request and sat on the edge of the bed beside Jimin, and held his hand. "Don't get used to this."

"Too late."

Yoongi smiled at that. Of course, without realizing it.

It didn't take long for Jimin to fall asleep, and when he did, Yoongi slipped his hand from Jimin's grasp.

"I wonder," Hana sounded from the doorway, causing Yoongi to jump. "How long will it take for you to come to terms with your feelings for him."

"Jesus, Hana.. How long have you been there?"

"Not too long." Hana answered. "So, when are you gonna accept your feelings for him?"

"What feelings?"

"I saw the way you were looking at him just now. You had sheer compassion in your eyes."

"Hana, please. I don't have feelings for him."

"Is Hana going to have to give you her special lecture?" She asked, suddenly reffering to herself in third person.

"A lecture on love? No thanks." Yoongi stood, and pushed past Hana.

"You two are gonna end up together, I'm telling you! It's like, some bad romance movie, but it's gonna happen."

"Hana, maybe you should chill out with all those movies and shows you watch." Yoongi snorted, and made his way downstairs.

"A girl can dream, Yoongi!" Hana argued, following behind her cousin.

"If you're dreaming about me and Jimin getting together then you should stop."

"But, he needs you, Yoongi."

"Why me? Why not you?" He asked, now sitting on the couch in the living room.

"You can relate to his situation more than I can."

"We both got cheated on, so what?"

Hana joined her cousin on the couch. "Yoongi, I know you're the kind of person to deal with your problems on your own, but he's not. He's gonna need help from all of us, but he's only gonna want help from you. Does that make sense?"

"But, how am I supposed to help him?"

"You've been helping him so much already. Just keep doing what you're doing." Hana nodded. "Just be there for him."