Chapter Thirteen

**A/N: Stiam Smut. That's all I can say.**

I looked at him expectantly, Liam's blue eyes finding mines as he gazed curiously at me. He ran his hands through his short brown hair as he tried to figure out what I was thinking. I looked at him in bewilderment, our minds thinking the same thing. Derek was with Scott and the others, interrogating "poor and defenseless" Nathan. I was sure he was going to tell them whatever, probably at the price of helping him, though I'm not sure how exactly does one like him gets helped. 

"So what are you going to do while Derek is out with Scott?" Liam asked me, looking at me with a hopeful gleam. He was looking at me with this dark glint in his eyes as he stared down at me, not trying to conceal his intentions.

"What is going on in that little mind of yours?" I asked, poking Liam's muscular arm. He looked at me, smiling as a new episode of True Blood started to play. Seriously Sookie had to have been a nympho. A masochist nympho who liked to toy with as many supernatural boys as possible. I already seen how the show ended, the whole scene just seemed rushed and pathetic. Liam never seen it though and he was surprised that this show had so much sex. Literally he was staring at Jason during the first episode.

""Is that how you and Derek fuck?" He asked. 

"Wow, dropping the f-bomb, you bad little boy!" I said, then I got serious as my laughter calmed down. "How many times do you think we've had sex?" 

"I don't know, every other night?"

My eyes almost fell out of my head. "No Liam, we've only had sex like five times, not much. I mean don't get me wrong, a guy is always horny buuuuut when there's some new big bad every week it kinda limits the amount of fun time you can have." I whispered to him.

"Oh, well, I've never done it." He whispered as Jason started to have sex with a chick behind Sam's bar, Merlotte's. He was literally fucking like every episode and looking at this and I'm just like looking back at Liam and I couldn't help the sexual tension that was in the room.

Liam was staring down at me and I was staring at him as we slowly moved in, my lips meeting his as he closed his eyes into the kiss. I let my hand travel across his arm, which was much bigger than mines, moans escaping both of our mouths as he tried to fight with his tongue for dominance.

I won as he fell underneath me, the weight of my bed shifting over and he looked at me finally, wrapping around me as I ground my body into him. I grabbed his arms and held them above his head as he looked at me in surprise. 

"So what do we do little wolf?" I asked him.

"My wolf is older." He said, his eyes glowing yellow.

"My wolf is more bad." I hissed, my eyes glowing that icy blue I knew they would. He shuddered a bit under the thought of how my eyes got this way, though his fear was short-lasted as he smiled.

"I think they're beautiful." He said.

I kissed his neck and pulled off his grey t-shirt, looking at him in amazement. He was wearing some sweats, apparently his nightwear, which was so much better than my little shirt and boxers. I couldn't help but think about how he really brought out those sweats and how his figure just made my mind whirl.

"Can I, you know?" He asked, looking down at my boner that was protruding from my waistband. I nodded and turned on the bed so that we were face to privates in one of my favorite positions. We pulled off each other's lower apparel and was fully exposed to the cool air. 

He grabbed my member in his hand, bringing his lips closely to it as he breathed softly on me. He looked back at me, looking at me with his wide golden eyes and I nodded slowly. My head fell back as his lips wrapped around the head, his warm hands wrapping around the shaft. He looked a me as he started to suck and I decided to place his into my mouth as well. I felt his body jerk as I started to suck and he moaned on my member, making my breath hitch in my throat.