Chapter 23

A/N~ It's been raining a lot where I live which interferes with my WiFi -.- As a thank you for waiting so long, I bring you..... *cue drum roll*............

Their wedding. Enjoy :)
(Wedding dress should show up, if not tell me so)

4 Weeks Later...............

Jacky's POV~

"Ouch!" I yelped.

      "Sorry, but you have," huff, "-to," huff, "- look good!" Harley said yanking on my hair. I clenched my eyes shut. Breathe in. Exhale. Breathe in.

"Jesus, Harleen it looks like she's going to faint!" Red exclaimed. I let out a nervous laugh.

"Aw she's fine! Look at her, she looks happy and pretty," Harley replied excitedly. I nodded. I am happy. But, yes I'm nervous. Who could blame me? I'm getting married and being with child does not help! I just need to meditate that's all.

Harley was taking forever. She was simply supposed to pull my bangs back, much to my protest may I add, and make 2 braids wrapped around the side of my head with the rest of my hair down in wavy curls. "Done!" Harley squealed. Finally! Cat grinned and span my chair around to face the mirror. Wow.

Red had already done my make-up, I'm already in my dress, and the hair do all together. Y/N entered the room with the bouquets and nearly dropped one of them when she looked at me.

"Everyone is speechless...is that a good thing?" I asked quietly. Harley flashed me a giant grin and nodded, so did everyone else. I let out a sigh of relief and patted down my dress.

I looked back at my reflection, no wonder Harley took so long. She had added little mini braids mixed in with my curls and purple roses were tucked in everywhere. I had on black lipstick, black gel liner with winged tips, purple & black eye shadow, and a small hint of pink blush on my cheekbones. Breathe in. Breathe out. Tap, tap, tap. Y/N opened the door a crack.

"Oh, hello Jervis," she greeted. 'Let him in' I mouthed. She nodded and let him inside the room.

       "Oooo Crow you like so pretty! I can't wait to see the look on Jonathan's face when he see's you," Jervis said happily, "Any who, the wedding is about to start. So let's hurry up!" Jervis rushed out of the room.

I looked at the girls and cleared my throat. "Ladies, before we go out there and watch me screw up everything and embarrass myself, I would like to say a couple things. One, you all look very beautiful. I want to thank you all for being my friends, the only friends who have stuck with me actually. Just thanks for being here," I said a small smile playing my lips. Harley sniffed and nodded.

"Oh come on! Don't make us cry before the actual wedding," Cat snickered. I rolled my eyes playfully.

     "Well, let's go. You have a wedding to go to," Red smirked at me. We all walked out of the room and went outside "the doors". The doors to my new chapter of life...That sounded better in my head.

Ra's al Ghul was there waiting. He actually greeted me with a warm smile. "You look extravagant, Crow. Ready?" he asked hooking his arm with mine.

      I breathed out, "Yes."

The wedding music started.

Red smiled at me then headed down the aisle. Harley whispered good luck to me before walking down the aisle. Y/N gave me a thumbs up and head down the aisle as well. Cat winked at me with a smirk and headed down the aisle with them. I breathed out. Show time.

My hand clenched my bouquet as I headed down the aisle. My eyes were focused on the ground for a moment, then I finally looked up. Jonathan was smiling at me. Everyone was here and accounted for. Clayface showed up, Deadshot, hell even Two Face was here. Maybe not in the most happiest of moods but whatever. The whole place looked like a gothic cathedral! Thank you, Bane for the construction..

Ra's unlinked his arm from mine and put my hand with Jonathan's then took his seat.

"You look breathtaking," Jonathan whispered to me.

     "Thank you, you look handsome," I blushed. He does look handsome, him and the groomsmen are all wearing black tuxedos with a deep purple tie and a purple or black rose in their jacket pocket.

     "Let's all take a seat and get the show on the road!" Joker announced. Yes, apparently he got a certificate saying he can marry people.

"Gentlemen, and not-so-gentlemen! Ladies, and the not-so-lady-likes! We are all gathered here secretly for Jonathan Crane's wedding. He's been our looonnnnggg time friend of ours so of course we helped them out! Also because Crow has become a close helper and friend of ours as well. Anyways, they each have written their own vowels. Pressure's on love birds!" Joker finished. We both shot him a quick glare.

Oswald stepped forward quickly and handed us our rings. Jonathan took a deep breath.

"Crow.. Jackie," he corrected, "I always think about the night we first met. The night I met my match, partner wise, and romance wise. I never thought I would meet a woman that would meet up to my standards, knowing me I'm usually a bit harsh and quiet towards people when I first meet them. But, I wasn't even close to behaving that way towards you when we met. I knew from the start that you were perfect for me. I know you doubt yourself because of the other side of you, but know that I will always help you both, care for you, and love you from the bottom of my heart," Jonathan slipped the ring onto my finger.

My eyes are glossy, I know they are. Breathe in, breathe out. " Jonathan, just like you, I always think back to that night. And I wonder where I would be right now if I hadn't gotten caught. I know not where I would be, but I know how I'd feel. I would be broken and depressed. I never thought that I would meet someone that would make me this happy. You've shined a light into my world of despair and for that I thank you. I know you hate Scarecrow-"

"Hell yeah he does!" Killer Croc shouted which followed in some laughter. I giggled quietly.

"-but, he's part of you. So when you proposed to me I never thought I was marrying two men. When I say I love you, I mean I love that part of you as well. I will always love you for who you are forever and always," I finished, sliding his ring onto his finger, "Our kids are going to have one hell of a father."

Jonathan grinned and wiped my eye. "I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Crane. You may kiss the bride!" Joker exclaimed. Jonathan cupped my cheek and brought our lips together. I rested my hands on his shoulders as the kiss deepened. Everyone clapped and a very loud whistle rang out. It's Harley. We pulled away and rested our foreheads against each other's.

"Let's go," I smirked. He grabbed my hand and we headed down the aisle. Time for our party.