Imagine for Imaginesandwhatever

Louis POV

I've been trying to find my younger sister, Leah for 15 minutes. She knows that she has a doctors appointment today with me and the boys and she is hiding from me. She is terrified of needles and will do anything to get out of getting them. "Baby girl, please come out" I beg as I enter her room and see her foot sticking out from under the bed. I quickly grab her legs and pull her out. "No no no!! I am not going!" She screamed in my face. I sighed and put her on my hip and carried her out to the car. "Leah you're 13. Stop acting like a kid" I said gently not wanting to hurt her feelings. She got in the car and ignored me the whole way to the appointment.

"Come on. Leah please, you know I wont hurt you" I cooed at her. She started crying and looked at me like a little kid begging. "Please?" She asked. I shook my head no and she put her arms up so I picked her up and put her on my hip. "I dont want to have a check up. It always involves needles" She whispered in my ear. "I know love. It'll be alright. I'll be there the whole time and so will all the boys" I said rubbing her back. She just hid her head in my neck and I took her into an exam room and sat her on the bed. All the guys were in there with their gloves on. "Hi Leah" They greeted. She just looked down and ignored them. "Sorry, she's nervous" I said. The boys are like brothers to Leah and know her fear of doctors. It's always been a struggle to give her check ups, and shots are just ..whoa. I can't even describe it, she'll do anything to get out of it and we usually have to hold her down. "Leah, baby, you know we won't hurt you" Niall said and hugged her. She accepted the hug and hugged back. They decided to start the check up to get it over with. "We're going to start now Leah" Liam informed. She nodded so they started

Leah's POV

I am dead scared of doctors, but no one understands and Louis always bring me to the guys for a check up. They are like brothers to me but I dont like them and Louis very much when it comes to this because I hate it with a burning passion and I will do anything to get out of it. "I'm just going to listen to your heart and lungs" Liam explained and stepped forward with his stethoscope. He popped the stethoscope under my shirt and listened to my heart for a good 30 seconds. He smiled at me and then placed the diaphragm on my back. "Deep breaths love" He instructed. I did so and took about 3 deep breaths before I was done. "All done. Everything sounds good" He said. "I'm just going to check you ears, eyes, nose and mouth" Harry said. Me and Harry always had a special connection, like I always shared everything with him. He cares a lot about me and will go to the end of the world to do anything for me. The others would too but since Louis has Harry over so much, he eventually became my favorite and the rest of the guys knew that too. "Just look in front of me" Harry said and I did so. He shined the light in my eyes and looked at the reaction of my pupils. He then put his hand on my shoulder to keep me steady and inserted the otoscope to check my ears. Once, he was done with that, he checked my nose. "Open up" He said with a tongue depressor. I made a face at it and the guys laughed I pouted and opened my mouth. Haz checked my throat by shining a light at the back of my mouth and making me say 'aah'. "All looks good kitten" He says kissing my forehead. "Oh how could we forget her vitals?" Niall groaned and this time I laughed. Ni got the blood pressure cuff and tightened it around my arm. I squeezed my eyes closed and felt someone rub my back. "sshh, it'll be over soon" I heard Louis say and he was right. Niall took off the cuff and checked my pulse and temperature which were normal.

"So am I all done now?" I whined. "Not yet kitten" Haz replied. "Lie down" Liam said. I obeyed and lied on the table. Niall lifted my shirt and started to press on my tummy. They knew I hated that part so I tried to get up but was pushed back and held by Louis. "Loueehh" I whined trying to get Nialls hand off my stomach. Haz held my hands and Niall finished checking on my tummy. "Sorry princess" He said. I nodded and Ni then listened to my bowel sounds then they let me up. I saw Harry go from the room and then he came back 10 minutes later with 2 needles. "WHAT?!" I freaked out completely. "This is required by the school and the check up was too. You cant go back to school without a check up or shots" Liam explained calmly holding my hand and rubbing circles on it to try and calm me down but obviously it wasn't working. "There are so many people in my school who dont have a check up and dont get these shots but you force me to get them!!" I scream at them and then I saw Louis get frustrated. "Well, tell us their names and then the guys will have to. I'm sorry Leah but its required. Since you're wearing shorts, they are going to do it in your thighs so lie down. One in each thigh" He explained. "No way" I replied and got off the bed trying to run away but Ni caught me and laid me on the bed. Harry had the shots and Louis held my arms above my head while Niall held my legs so I wouldn't move. Liam held my chest down so I wouldn't squirm and Harry was looking at me with sad eyes. He wiped my thigh and I started screaming. "shh it'll be over soon" Louis repeated and stroked my arm. Harry quickly did the shots and let me up. I clung to Louis and didn't let go. "It's all done" He cooed and picked me and put me on his hip again. He thanked the boys who were also coming over later today, and Louis carried me to the car when I fell fast asleep.

AN: That imagine is exactly 1130 words. lol! Thank you for all the reads and I couldn't be more grateful. I updated again because of my short update today. Please send in requests. I'm nearly out of them, I have like 6 more. Please send them in. My school starts tomorrow so I will not be going on wattpad as much. Xxx